Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HTC Desire 310, need help for root, rom, cwm ...

OP bootdrive

16th December 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #241  
Flag Kocani
Thanks Meter: 5

62 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker.13

I Feel at Home Already...
Thank You for taking the time to answer my silly questions, BUT there are some little misunderstandings that I believe is My Fault for Not Pointing them Out Clearly...
First, I have enough Free space on that EXT4 Partition (about 2.7Gb Free) and yet that Error pops up!
(For the record, I disabled the Auto-link feature of Link2SD so that I Could manually Link whatever I Want, I Even put everything Back to The Internal Storage FFS! Nothing Changed, That Error is One Persistent Son of a Flower! :-| )
Second, as I understand from your words, any System Update should be Permanent and STAY even after the Hard Reset, but again this is the problem, I checked! Right now my "Build Number" is: 1.00.401.14 and If you look at your own Build Number (You put it in a screenshot some posts above), the Latest Build Number (Which I Had When My Phone Was Updated) is: 1.01.862.14
Anyways, You said I could Flash The Stock ROM and Get back to the Good Ol' Days... May I Have That Please? I Will send you an email For sure...

I have included some screenshots, If they can be of any Help!

Much Thanks
Purya

Follow this tutorial pls, its made by me, everything is explained purely. If you have some questions, contact me BEFORE flashing. Tnx!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=167
The Following User Says Thank You to boka18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:48 AM   |  #242  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boka18

Hello bro, WELCOME to my world
So, I've been there, done that.
The problem with the "Insufficient Sh*t", as you call it , is in your Link2SD app. If you want to use it, make sure you partition your sd card like, 4-6GB for the EXT3/4 so the LINK2SD will have space to move the apps there. Now, when you download app the EXT partition is full, and the LINK2SD app by default tries to link the app to the sdcard, but there is no space and there is your problem.
Next, if you did FactoryReset after you have Update your software, than your phone is up to date, do not worry. Anyways, if you want to flash your phone, that means deleting everything from it, and put the software on again, you will need the stock firmware, and the SPFlashTool. If u want that contact me @ bsarafimov21@hotmail.com
About the root/unroot, use mobile genie. It has built in root/unroot. contact me for that too if u want to know more.

Cheers

Hello there, same phone, same issues.
I've been using FolderMount, but Link2SD was better at saving space. However, everytime I rebooted, the EXT partition couldn't be mounted. Did you manage to make the app work properly? If so, is there anything different we should do? Thank you for your help!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread