[ROM][D605] [KitKat 4.4.4] CM11 KitKat Prime LG L9 II

Search This thread

Avamander

Jul 2, 2012
keybase.io
Hi,
I want to share with you my battery stats. I've tried a lot of ROM's before, but no one lasts my battery so long.

The only problem to me is that IR not working and sometimes alarm is not ringing at morning :)

Here is my battery stats screenshot:
s13.postimg.org/fe81hazjb/Screenshot_2014_11_06_08_25_44.png

P.S. Sorry, I'm writting my first message here, so I'm not able to put clickable link. Copy-paste, please.
Open the alarm app and turn the screen off. That way, it'll ring.

Narimis123

Mar 26, 2013
USB help...

Hey there folks,
I have a problem, i need to access my internal storage though pc usb as a media device but it only detects sd card.
Should i turn on something ?

Please help!!!

Narimis123

Mar 26, 2013
phone numbers

I found a problem and its not only for me i installed this rom on my friends phone too
Soo the problem is that after some time phone contacts disappear i have to add them again this is annoying

thanasisglt

Feb 5, 2013
Internal storage?

Why i can't see/access my internal storage, neither mtp nor root explorer.
Also rom manager does not let me backup in my external sd.(before cm11 no problem)

Last edited:

pesafaras

Dec 18, 2014
cm11 not loading

Hi guys
I had cm11 working fine in previous days. I was experimenting many days with my "new" phone to understand it and learn the settings etc. It was working fine untill I decide that this is the rom I want, so lets clean everything on the phone,including sd and set it up like new.
I installed the rom properly, wiping everything, though the phone was formatted.
But after flashing the phone stays at the point of the colored tiles and not loading.
I ve tried then to install a stock rom (4.4.2) for start and flash cm11 after. Stock rom loaded fine but once again cm11 had the same problem.
I repeated the procedure many times but still the problem remains.Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Avamander

Jul 2, 2012
keybase.io
Hi guys
I had cm11 working fine in previous days. I was experimenting many days with my "new" phone to understand it and learn the settings etc. It was working fine untill I decide that this is the rom I want, so lets clean everything on the phone,including sd and set it up like new.
I installed the rom properly, wiping everything, though the phone was formatted.
But after flashing the phone stays at the point of the colored tiles and not loading.
I ve tried then to install a stock rom (4.4.2) for start and flash cm11 after. Stock rom loaded fine but once again cm11 had the same problem.
Wipe everything in CWM. Install CM11 (only!) .zip, boot.

Reactions: pesafaras

cescom

Aug 30, 2012
Xiaomi Mi CC9 / Mi 9 Lite
Hi guys
How do you enter cwm? if by vol down+power combo ,you have to format data and data media in mount and storage

Reactions: pesafaras

pesafaras

Dec 18, 2014
Thank you guys.
I flashed it once again formatting /data and /data media (I had already done it before) and this time was success.
I have another question. Is it my idea, or battery at the beginning is drained really fast (I was almost disappointed) and later, after some recharges is improved a lot. Not a new phone. It s old.
Thank you.

vlajko95

Sep 10, 2013
is this rom good does it have some bugs, i need a new rom because stock rom sucks so much, does it working fine , IP port, google play apk, SMS message, dialer..... :):):):):)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    y81k.jpg

To install this ROM you should have loaded ROOT and CWM

How to install the rom:

Download ROM and copy it to the internal memory or SD card.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation is done via CWM recovery
    Prior to installation:

1. Make a backup of your current ROM
    2. Do a factory reset
    3. Wipe cache
    4. Wipe Dalvik cache
    5. Format /system

Then install the rom. By selecting * Install a .zip, then select the storage you copied it and select the .zip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you are installing the update you should do:

1. Make backup of your current ROM
    2. Wipe Cache
    3. Wipe Dalvik cache
    Then install the .zip as always.

Links:

KitKat_Prime_d605
    Google Keyboard with Swype

Old version:

KitKat_Prime_d605

CONTENT:

• This software is based on the latest version CM11 for LG D605 by Varcain
    • Scripts and optimizations
    • Binary ports of mako (LG NEXUS 4) plus a few of my own
    • Included cobalt theme Cobalt
    • ViperFX
    • Zipalign apk
    • Dark Gapps minimal

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2014-05-21-18-06-47.png

Screenshot_2014-05-21-18-01-51.png

Screenshot_2014-05-21-18-01-34.png

Screenshot_2014-05-21-18-01-06.png

Screenshot_2014-05-21-17-59-36.png

Screenshot_2014-05-21-17-57-35.png

Screenshot_2014-05-21-17-57-23.png

Screenshot_2014-05-21-17-57-13.png

Screenshot_2014-05-21-17-57-05.png

FAQ:

• This ROM may contain errors, just as
    • Is an ALPHA version so please be patient
    • Enable options by clicking 7 times in the build number in the About Phone tab
    • Change Window animation scale and transition programming options for 0.5 to achieve a better fluidity of animation
    • When you have the ROM working, select the Advanced Options reboot it easier to get access to run the phone in standby recovery mode
    • For full ROOT access you can install SuperSU
    • Does not support IR
    • Install additional libraries:
      Start ViperFX and select high quality sound.
      Reboot the phone

Thanks to:

• Varcain
    • cr3pt
    • ViPER520
    • zhuhang
    • dustinb
    • TeamHackLG
    • CyanogenMod Team
    • CRXTeam

If you like my work please make donation, a beer would be nice.

©
    Hey could I at least port this to L7 II??

OK :)

Wysłane z mojego LG-D605 przy użyciu Tapatalka