Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][P600][DEC 9] Hyperdrive KK RLS4.1 ║Tab S Style & Features ║ Tweaks

OP sbreen94

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive Note 10.1 KK RLS4.1 has been released with fixed features and a few bug fixes.
Today, 04:32 PM   |  #1351  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 19,932

4,792 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waywardfrantz

That reinstalls allthe bloatware and trashes my keybinds. I had titanium and still had to rebuild most of it, wasnt enough if an improvement. Any reason it wasnt just 3.2? Didnt seem like a huge update.

You obviously weren't the one building the rom or even reading the change log and features list because it took me a hell of a lot of time to port all the new features and tweaks to the new base. But if you don't have any time to re set up your tablet you don't have to update to the newest version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevethegreat

Thanks, the main thing for me with these (big) tablets is multitasking. That's the main reason that I ignored ipad air and even paid more for the note series. And while Note Pro handles multitasking beautifully, the 10 inch tabs don't .

It's often the case that I want to "minimize" an app (keep it out of view), for example it's a YouTube video, or the foreground window is a virtual terminal running linux on framebuffer and I can only do those if multitasking allows me to hide the background window all the way. That's even more important when 3 or 4 windows come into play.

Your roms used to support this, but to my dismay you reverted to the bad multi tasking that our note or tab S offers. There are other things that note pro does better like the keyboard, or the general look of the menus, but those are secondary issues. Do you think that we can get back to the great multi tasking you had in your first versions?

Thanks.

The note pro multiwindow as well as the note pro keyboard are both already in the rom in rls4.1 lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread