Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[KEYBOARD][4.0+] NextApp Keyboard: AOSP-derived Keyboard with Arrow, Function Keys

OP tliebeck

16th December 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #271  
Flag Chattanooga, TN
Thanks Meter: 358

1,888 posts
More
FX just got an update and this keyboard's best features expire tomorrow. Please update this app. Give us a Christmas gift and allow us to purchase and help fund your gift shopping [emoji41] .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darnell_Chat_TN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #272  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 2,380

1,138 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnell_Chat_TN

FX just got an update and this keyboard's best features expire tomorrow. Please update this app. Give us a Christmas gift and allow us to purchase and help fund your gift shopping [emoji41] .

Had to issue another beta update (on Play Store, also here: http://android.nextapp.com/keyboard/r91/NAK_r91.apk ) as it's just too close to the deadline. While FX 4.0 is out there's still a bit more to go in the release process (e.g. taking 70,000 screenshots, updating threads/play store icons ).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tliebeck For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #273  
Thanks Meter: 463

1,100 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tliebeck

Had to issue another beta update (on Play Store, also here: http://android.nextapp.com/keyboard/r91/NAK_r91.apk ) as it's just too close to the deadline. While FX 4.0 is out there's still a bit more to go in the release process (e.g. taking 70,000 screenshots, updating threads/play store icons ).

no pressure
The Following User Says Thank You to iXNyNe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #274  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Great app there, keep up the good work !!!
17th December 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #275  
Thanks Meter: 2

8 posts
Post Needs Better Task Efficient Integration
I was hoping to see this replace Swype (and its overlay view method) - but it seems to be designed more towards a PC keyboard replacement, than as an efficient/sliding typing tool.

Thanks! I'll continue to follow the updates & bug fixes.
18th December 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #276  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Thumbs up
I've registered on xda just to say: THANK YOU. I love your keyboard. All I wanted was a keyboard with arrows and customizable height .

I found a bug: the emoji panel height doesn't match the keyboard. If I set my height to be much shorter than default and then I tap the emoji key the panel will jump around and fall back into place, using half my screen (instead of 1/3).

While there is an option to allow "offensive" words, even when checked it still goes out of his way to suggest anything but what I want.
eg the f word becomes duck. **** becomes sit shot shut.
Edit: Well looks like xda is pretty anal about words too :/.

If I have many languages set (English and German currently) I wish I could switch my swiping the space bar or some long press shortcuts.
Enabling the language switch key makes the spacebar extremely short (read:unusable).
It's annoying to long press the space bar then reach the middle of the screen, it breaks the flow.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, aosp, arrow, cursor, keyboard
Previous Thread Next Thread