No registration required

[ROM][GD][TWRP][KITKAT 4.4.4][SM][AMAMI] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-3

OP oshmoun

17th December 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #591  
Thanks Meter: 100

579 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshmoun

It seems to be a hardware limitation, sorry to say.
I did some googling, and it seems both wifi and Bluetooth can interfere with each other.
If you have control over the wifi network, you can try switching it to 5Ghz and see if the problem persists.
Did you test on stock ROM?

Thanks Oshmoun. I have tested with stock and with a modded stock with root etc.. and it works fine in those instances. I was thinking of trying an AOSP like Vanair to see if there's a common thread with CM, PA or other.

EDIT: Also, it looks like, if I disable wifi optimization things work fine. I had issues even getting my headset connected this morning, but after disabling optimization (with WIFI off) it connects right away. Also, just to note, I am on the 12-15 nightly, not your custom version... was going to give that a shot next
Last edited by charlatan01; 17th December 2014 at 04:39 PM.
Yesterday, 06:27 PM   |  #592  
Thanks Meter: 100

579 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlatan01

Thanks Oshmoun. I have tested with stock and with a modded stock with root etc.. and it works fine in those instances. I was thinking of trying an AOSP like Vanair to see if there's a common thread with CM, PA or other.

EDIT: Also, it looks like, if I disable wifi optimization things work fine. I had issues even getting my headset connected this morning, but after disabling optimization (with WIFI off) it connects right away. Also, just to note, I am on the 12-15 nightly, not your custom version... was going to give that a shot next

Okay, so even with WIFI optimizations off, it's still hit and miss. Here's a logcat I captured while my device connects... not sure how to decipher these
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log_2014-12-18_10-07-39.txt - [Click for QR Code] (173.1 KB, 2 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, aio, pac
Previous Thread Next Thread