Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Easy Root Tool for various Xperia devices

OP zxz0O0

15th December 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #1421  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
xperia z1 14.4.A.0.157
i tried multiple times.....but failed to get a root on my updater xperia z1 14.4.A.0.157
please quote....
15th December 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #1422  
moonryder's Avatar
Senior Member
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Thanks Meter: 252
 
503 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikeD

i tried multiple times.....but failed to get a root on my updater xperia z1 14.4.A.0.157
please quote....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...b-ubl-t2933298
16th December 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #1423  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Please help

its freezing at creating vm (loljavasucks)

What should i do?
16th December 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #1424  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Tarbuck

Please help

its freezing at creating vm (loljavasucks)

What should i do?

Did the latest OTA update, lost root, tried this tool and also stuck at 'creating vm'
17th December 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #1425  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Just after the start, I have this message:
"Error extracting libexploit.so from tr.apk"

Tried on the second laptop with the same result. Can anyone give me a hint how to resolve this problem? I also cannot root / install CWM through dualrecovery...

Never mind. I didn't turn off antivirus.
Last edited by lucasville; 17th December 2014 at 10:25 PM.
Yesterday, 01:26 AM   |  #1426  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
Unhappy Help guys
[QUOTE=zxz0O0;53448680]This is Easy Root Tool for various Xperia devices (first developed for Z1 Compact). It's almost one-click root. The tool should work on Windows, Linux and Mac. Bootloader is untouched! No data is being wiped.


Hey guys I just update my phone to 14.1.A.0.157, and I'm trying to root my phone but it does not allow me !! what do I do !!
Yesterday, 11:22 AM   |  #1427  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 121
 
349 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesve

Hey guys I just update my phone to 14.1.A.0.157, and I'm trying to root my phone but it does not allow me !! what do I do !!

I don't what kind of fone you have nor do I know if your ROM is 4.4.4. If it is, you need to go back to 4.4.2 and reroot, then check your forums to see if there's an easy way too update.

HTH

Sent from my SGP311 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 11:32 PM   |  #1428  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
209 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
[QUOTE=Thesve;57577257]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxz0O0

This is Easy Root Tool for various Xperia devices (first developed for Z1 Compact). It's almost one-click root. The tool should work on Windows, Linux and Mac. Bootloader is untouched! No data is being wiped.


Hey guys I just update my phone to 14.1.A.0.157, and I'm trying to root my phone but it does not allow me !! what do I do !!

That's the version I'm on when getting stuck on 'creating vm' as mentioned above. Guess there's no easy way to root the newest firmware? I'm on a Z1 Compact btw.
Today, 03:05 AM   |  #1429  
kitrax59's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 736
 
1,477 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
@guys having issues with .157:

Please read at least 10 pages back. This has already been answered a couple of times. You need to flash .108 kernel, root with easyroot, flash back .157, profit.
Today, 05:05 AM   |  #1430  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
Donate to Me
how to install su whith the zip file ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root, z1c
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes