OP spegelius

17th December 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 852

558 posts
Donate to Me
More
There seems to be some problems with the kernel and more investigations is needed. So probably not a good idea to take in use if phone stability is required
17th December 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 95

249 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spegelius

There seems to be some problems with the kernel and more investigations is needed. So probably not a good idea to take in use if phone stability is required

Kernel seems to work fine in normal usage other than the unresponsive touchscreen after wake up from deep sleep experienced twice in 2 days of usage. Hard boot restart fixes the issue.
Wifi, bluetooth in car for voice and music, GPS all good except slightly little more battery drain than stock (not too much to be a bother)

Good job!!! Can't thank you enough firstly for the CM builds and now this kernel.

Maybe when you have time, it wojld be nice if you can look at the touchscreen issue.
17th December 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #33  
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 2,064

3,483 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spegelius

I'm running it on your AOSP 4.4.4 build (current build and kernel) as a daily driver with absolutely no problems. I use the profiles and scripts from the KTweaker as well for extra battery life.
18th December 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oulu
Thanks Meter: 852

558 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONRR

Kernel seems to work fine in normal usage other than the unresponsive touchscreen after wake up from deep sleep experienced twice in 2 days of usage. Hard boot restart fixes the issue.
Wifi, bluetooth in car for voice and music, GPS all good except slightly little more battery drain than stock (not too much to be a bother)

Good job!!! Can't thank you enough firstly for the CM builds and now this kernel.

Maybe when you have time, it wojld be nice if you can look at the touchscreen issue.

Yes, there seems to be some problem with phone waking up, i had mine go completely unresponsive this morning. I'll try to get a last_kmsg to see what the problem is. Some of the KT enhancements related to turning stuff on and off when screen is off probably. Also the unresponsive touchscreen was there, couldn't unlock the phone.

I also noticed that overclocking doesn't seem to work, at least the monitoring sw seems to show max clocks at 1674MHz no matter what i set them at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt

I'm running it on your AOSP 4.4.4 build (current build and kernel) as a daily driver with absolutely no problems. I use the profiles and scripts from the KTweaker as well for extra battery life.

Nice. An unpdate is due, i merged all the changes from KT's github and there's a new version coming, for CM12 also. Sadly that won't work with AOSP until i update the rom to support newer props and ril stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to spegelius For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th December 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 10

56 posts
I'm waiting for a kernel with CPU OC and fast Charging...

I'm a great Fan of Boeffla Kernel, but he don't support our SGS4A... So i hope on your work.

I really impressed by your cm12 port and i never will miss it!

Is there a way to read the reference value of charging current by loading chip?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9295 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread