ZTE Grand SII (S291)

OP jozco313

17th December 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #1031  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmm

Hi Alexeei,

I am not sure if this happens to anybody else. Every time I flash a file after flashing the 3.0.7 ROM that you modified, or just simply clearing cache, I always lose root. Is there something that I can do to stop this from happening? Thanks in advance.

When I install 3.0.7, in recovery 6.0.4.9, asked me if I want to install stock recovery, I said no. And after it says if I want to fix a problem with SuperSU, i said yes, and all ok.
Yesterday, 04:27 AM   |  #1032  
Victoria

34 posts
More
I stil lose root. This happens when I do something in CWM. Oh well... Thanks anyway...
Yesterday, 10:04 AM   |  #1033  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 15

93 posts
More
Quote:

I stil lose root. This happens when I do something in CWM. Oh well... Thanks anyway...

As I said, if cwm shows the "problem with su binary. fix?" question, try with answering "no".
Yesterday, 10:26 AM   |  #1034  
Victoria

34 posts
More
Yup, did that. Still losing root when I flashed a file in CWM after installing this ROM. Well, i guess I just have resflash the ROM every time I lose root. This only happens with the rooted ZTE Kitkat rom. Thanks again anyway.
Yesterday, 10:59 AM   |  #1035  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 15

93 posts
More
To B14 users:
Do you have "Scanning always available" option under Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced ? (as shown here)
I remeber having seen this, but not sure if it was when i was with MF3 or B14 ^^;
Yesterday, 12:15 PM   |  #1036  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Hi huys,

I need help. I tried out the 3.0.7 ROM which I liked but it had one problem the alarm wouldn't go off in the morning. I tried the newest MIUI 4.12.5 from hasz which worked great and the alarm also worked but my after a while the touchscreen would just go completely crazy and I'd have to take out the battery. Tha thappened like 3 times a day which made it unusuable for me. Now I tried the cleaned b15 from from myzte. It is nice and smooth but again the alarm won't go off in the morning. What do I do I can't keep oversleeping ?
Yesterday, 03:37 PM   |  #1037  

7 posts
Quote:

Yup, did that. Still losing root when I flashed a file in CWM after installing this ROM. Well, i guess I just have resflash the ROM every time I lose root. This only happens with the rooted ZTE Kitkat rom. Thanks again anyway.

Have you tried installing UPDATE-superSU.zip from recovery. I loose root first time i installed B8 slim ROM, and I do this way, I recover ROOT.
The link is:
http://download.chainfire.eu/589/SuperSU/
Today, 03:38 AM   |  #1038  

32 posts
got this problem
So my phone is kinda messed up. I flashed this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...rsion-t2829669 I have had this problem when my phone would randomly go back and vibrate. It would constantly do this for a minute or two then it would stop. Wondering if there is a thing I can fix in the conifg because I dont want to flash another rom because I want to keep all my apps and root access. Thanks
Today, 09:04 AM   |  #1039  

4 posts
I just got my device flash B15 rom gapps and root,but i have a problem with 5Ghz WiFi.I see my network but i cant connect.Anyone have similar problems with dual band wifi?
Today, 09:26 AM   |  #1040  

1 posts
i buy the phone ,and it is real good ,big screen ,larger capacity battery ,especially,the back cover is so excellent,i likes the design.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread