[RECOVERY][m8] TWRP 2.8.1.0 touch recovery [2014-10-29]

OP Dees_Troy

Yesterday, 11:45 AM   |  #781  
The 1 You Been Looking For.
Thanks Meter: 105

825 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

that's not very difficult for yourself to find out right ? flashy flash restore and the answer will be there in seconds

Yeah... that won't be possible at the moment thats why I asked. I can't turn off my phone these days got important things to do with it and calls to recieve. I know I couldn't do it on my previous phone One X+ I needed to install version of twrp that i did nandroid backup with to restore it. I know there were a lot of fixes and changes after that version till now when I have M8 but I was just wondering if it's the same now like it was before that you need that version of twrp that you did nandroid backup with to restore it or you can restore with newer version too now.
Last edited by Thermaltake868; Yesterday at 11:48 AM.
Yesterday, 01:03 PM   |  #782  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 1,295

1,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermaltake868

Yeah... that won't be possible at the moment thats why I asked. I can't turn off my phone these days got important things to do with it and calls to recieve. I know I couldn't do it on my previous phone One X+ I needed to install version of twrp that i did nandroid backup with to restore it. I know there were a lot of fixes and changes after that version till now when I have M8 but I was just wondering if it's the same now like it was before that you need that version of twrp that you did nandroid backup with to restore it or you can restore with newer version too now.

Well, you can always forward your calls to another cell phone or land line, then do what @Mr Hofs said.
Yesterday, 02:24 PM   |  #783  

825 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donmarkoni

Well, you can always forward your calls to another cell phone or land line, then do what @Mr Hofs said.

Don't have other cell or a land line.
Yesterday, 02:37 PM   |  #784  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,843

14,375 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:

and i can't believe you can't do without a phone for max 7 minutes. what kind of life is that....even calling when dumping a #2 in the little boys room ?!

also wonder what you will do when the connection of your provider is lost ? and btw you seem to have enough time to post on the XDA forum boards and i do not think you are answering extremely important phone calls and typing a less important post at the same time.

learning things comes with setting priorities

etc ...... etc .....

Last edited by Mr Hofs; Yesterday at 03:03 PM.
Yesterday, 03:27 PM   |  #785  

825 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

and i can't believe you can't do without a phone for max 7 minutes. what kind of life is that....even calling when dumping a #2 in the little boys room ?!

also wonder what you will do when the connection of your provider is lost ? and btw you seem to have enough time to post on the XDA forum boards and i do not think you are answering extremely important phone calls and typing a less important post at the same time.

learning things comes with setting priorities

etc ...... etc .....

Okay I'll test it when I find some free time. I was asking when lolipop arrives on M8 so that I can restore stock without installing previous recovery.

Is 2.8.2.1 now stable to install ? I was reading on forum that there were some issues. Btw new look is dope!
Last edited by Thermaltake868; Yesterday at 03:33 PM.
Today, 09:07 AM   |  #786  
Flag Little Rock, AR
Thanks Meter: 536

1,932 posts
More
Quote:

If being able to receive a call on your smartphone is so important that you cannot find ten minutes to mess with a nandroid then you should ruu back to stock and leave it that way.
Today, 10:19 AM   |  #787  
Flag Sioux City, IA
Thanks Meter: 66

258 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Okay I'll test it when I find some free time. I was asking when lolipop arrives on M8 so that I can restore stock without installing previous recovery.

Is 2.8.2.1 now stable to install ? I was reading on forum that there were some issues. Btw new look is dope!

January 3rd I believe

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread