Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Nov 10] -=- CloudyG3 2.1 -=- [All Variants]

OP Cloudyfa

Announcement from Cloudyfa: CloudyG3 2.1 released !!!
Today, 02:11 PM   |  #8941  
Flag Cosenza
Thanks Meter: 310

761 posts
More
Compared to the CloudyFlex, anyone who've tried these two...which is better, in terms of smoothness and looking?

Just asking if anyone have tried the two rom previously...hope I don't bother with this question.
Today, 02:13 PM   |  #8942  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by --anx--

Compared to the CloudyFlex, anyone who've tried these two...which is better, in terms of smoothness and looking?

Just asking if anyone have tried the two rom previously...hope I don't bother with this question.

Just go with CloudyG3, i had been using this ROM and is the most stable and best looking ROM i had used so far. Also i flashed this ROM on my LG G3.
The Following User Says Thank You to cesgz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:17 PM   |  #8943  
Flag Cosenza
Thanks Meter: 310

761 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesgz

Just go with CloudyG3, i had been using this ROM and is the most stable and best looking ROM i had used so far. Also i flashed this ROM on my LG G3.

Yes I've tried this rom at least 5 times since now...
The only thing that bother me is that CloudyG3 isn't smooth as expected: some lags in apps scrolling (twitter, Play News and some others) and more generally when many images are showed...

I used it with xposed and lollipop theme by KickOff, in Themes & Apps section...but i don't think that the theme could be the cause of the stuttering...

Anyway, great battery kernel...absolutely the best right now.
Today, 03:36 PM   |  #8944  
Flag Le Havre
Thanks Meter: 12

88 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by --anx--

Yes I've tried this rom at least 5 times since now...
The only thing that bother me is that CloudyG3 isn't smooth as expected: some lags in apps scrolling (twitter, Play News and some others) and more generally when many images are showed...

I used it with xposed and lollipop theme by KickOff, in Themes & Apps section...but i don't think that the theme could be the cause of the stuttering...

Anyway, great battery kernel...absolutely the best right now.

Just force the 2D rendering in developers menu and the lags you're facing will go away.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread