Ask a question

No registration required

[CLONE] HDC Galaxy S5 G900F 1:1 MTK6592 OctaCore 1.7GHz

OP s7yler

2nd December 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #151  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
HELP
try to explain my situation, i trying to put a cwm with mobile uncle tools, but when i trying to use, my sd slot card just don't read any card, what happening ???

when i trying to use flash tool, apears this message when trying to install a rom:

BROM ERRO: S_UNSUPPORTED_VER_OF_DA (1022)

[DA] DA binary file contains an unsupported version in its header! please ask for help.

[HINT]:

someone help me please ?
19th December 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey,

I have since august a hdc s5 and something i would like to warn everyone here is that the original S5 battery does fit in the hdc s5 but i really don't recommend anyone doing it because one week after i bought the phone i replaced the battery with an original one and less than a month 2 white marks appeared on my screen because of battery overheating and later the top right corner of my screen detached! 2 weeks ago i detached all my screen off and glued it. Now i have a big crack on my screen... everything keeps working fine but its really annoying having a big crack and the white marks on the screen :/ but if i don't use too much the phone the battery can last me 3 days! but i highly don't recommend swapping it because its almost twice as large!

Now i would like some help on something, does anyone have cell reception problems? my cell reception is very bad, in my house i cant really talk unless im near a window and this never happened with other phones(and still doesn't with other phones in the house).

I would like to know if anyone knows how to boost the signal with some parts or tweaks!

Other than that this is a great phone for the price!

Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
clone, g900f, galaxy, galaxy s5, hdc s5
Previous Thread Next Thread