Where is app Gaana downloading music?

OP king718

14th November 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
how to find songs downloaded by GAANA APP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReX-Hell2heAven

Im talking about upgraded app only and im successful in getting the files as I explained before and FYI - mine is not rooted it's MOTO E

FOUND SUCCESSFULLY (IN MY ROOTED DEVICE).!
GET UR DEVICE ROOTED. OPEN ES FILE EXPLORER & GET THE ROOT PERMISSION (i.e. turn on the root access) & ALSO TURN ON THE 'SHOW HIDDEN FILES ' OPTION. NOW GO TO SDCARD->ANDROID ->DATA-> COM.GAANA->FILES. THAT'S IT!!!! THERE YOU WILL FIND ALL THE SONGS WHICH ARE ONLY NUMBERED

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by king718

I just downloaded this app called Gaana. It's an Indian music app that allows you to download and listen to music. I want to play music downloaded from this app with other music apps (shuttle+). But I can't find the directory where it is saving all the songs. Can someone tell me where this app is saving all the music?

GET UR DEVICE ROOTED. OPEN ES FILE EXPLORER & GET THE ROOT PERMISSION (i.e. turn on the root access) & ALSO TURN ON THE 'SHOW HIDDEN FILES ' OPTION. NOW GO TO SDCARD->ANDROID ->DATA-> COM.GAANA->FILES. THAT'S IT!!!! THERE YOU WILL FIND ALL THE SONGS WHICH ARE ONLY NUMBERED
21st November 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #12  

1 posts
Quote:

Any updates guys?

Hi,

yeah the root option is perfect.
but you can simply download a previous version of the app v4.0.x
and you are good to go.
all songs in the ANDROID/DATA/com.gaana/files folder.

enjoy..
21st November 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit shah

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I tried it and there is nothing in that folder. Gave it roote permission and hidden files and still nothing there.
26th November 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #14  

2 posts
can location be set to external sd card?
This works fine. Found the files. could rename and play on device media player.

But this app eats up internal memory. Is there any way to move the storage to External SD card?
7th December 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #15  

1 posts
Cool memory usage app
Quote:

I tried it and there is nothing in that folder. Gave it roote permission and hidden files and still nothing there.

I had the same issue for my MOTO G.
My problem was, I downloaded around 250mb of songs through the app but could not play it in the music player other than the app!

Solution:
Download an app named "Memory Usage" and see which folder is consuming big size. Open it and see each file size ( normally 4-6 mb) to confirm its the same folder used by the app for songs storage
>>find your folder and extract it through es explorer.

Just follow the other user's comments for extraction

Thanks
7th December 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #16  
Flag KULLU-MANALI
Thanks Meter: 46

357 posts
More
Thanks for the help. Did find the file in Android/ Data/ com.gana/files with help of EZ exlporer.
Yesterday, 05:49 PM   |  #17  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 12

176 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockydavie27

how to identify drm files in wynk app, I think I have the location but I am not able to copy or rename any of the file.

can someone please tell me the location of the downloaded files?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread