OP okibi

16th December 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #411  
Flag Issaquah
Thanks Meter: 45

254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by holla420

Go hear...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2716306 that's the 5.0 firmware. It has the WiFi files that helps with WiFi dropping while phone is sleeping.

Sent from my Insanely powered M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'll need to purchase another cable to be able to hook my phone up to my computer. My current cable broke, so I'm using a non detachable micro usb cable, ie: no computer connection possible.,
Last edited by Jborch8; 16th December 2014 at 06:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jborch8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th December 2014, 08:28 AM   |  #412  
Thanks Meter: 17

177 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jborch8

Thanks, I'll need to purchase another cable to be able to hook my phone up to my computer. My current cable broke, so I'm using a non detachable micro usb cable, ie: no computer connection possible.,

You can put it on the root of your SD card if you have one. Reboot to bootloader and select yes when given the option to install files. Then delete, rename or move the file from your card to a different folder so it doesn't prompt you to install the next time you go to bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to JelloB For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 01:43 AM   |  #413  
Flag Issaquah
Thanks Meter: 45

254 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JelloB

You can put it on the root of your SD card if you have one. Reboot to bootloader and select yes when given the option to install files. Then delete, rename or move the file from your card to a different folder so it doesn't prompt you to install the next time you go to bootloader.

Thank you for the suggestion, never considered it. No Wi-Fi issues since flashing new firmware this morning.
Yesterday, 10:12 PM   |  #414  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
Awesome rom, thanks for puttin it up! Is it possible to get harman kardon audio on it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread