Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL & NIGHTLIES][OnePlus One] MoKee OpenSource Project

OP Ruling

11th December 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #161  
Junior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 8
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treChoy

I'm having problems with root access. After the first boot after flashing the ROM, I can no longer grant root access to other apps. I've tried both SuperSU and Koush's Superuser but to no avail. Can anyone help me out?

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

What version of SuperSU did you use? I'm using v2.37 and don't have any issues at all.
Did you flash the zip after the ROM? And did you try to reflash it again after a thorough wipe?
11th December 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #162  
treChoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petertyuh

What version of SuperSU did you use? I'm using v2.37 and don't have any issues at all.
Did you flash the zip after the ROM? And did you try to reflash it again after a thorough wipe?

Yep. I don't have the time for a full data wipe though. The built in Superuser doesn't grant new apps root. And SuperSU has the same issues.
12th December 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #163  
Junior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 8
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treChoy

Yep. I don't have the time for a full data wipe though. The built in Superuser doesn't grant new apps root. And SuperSU has the same issues.

I'd strongly advise you to find some time to do so, it saves you a lot of issues (like these). Dirty flashing might work, but you can run into some serious problems.
By the way, with TWRP you can wipe everything except the SD-card. You'll loose all you installed apps, but none of your personal data. I do it all the time (every time again, over and over) without any problems.
14th December 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #164  
treChoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petertyuh

I'd strongly advise you to find some time to do so, it saves you a lot of issues (like these). Dirty flashing might work, but you can run into some serious problems.
By the way, with TWRP you can wipe everything except the SD-card. You'll loose all you installed apps, but none of your personal data. I do it all the time (every time again, over and over) without any problems.

After wiping data, I was still having my Superuser issues. After process of elimination, I found out that it was AK Kernel that was giving me trouble with root.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with AK while using this ROM?
19th December 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #165  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
anyway to get back the default OPO cm11s camera?
19th December 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #166  
kenshiroSG24's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 88
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Latest build has a trojan in it. Detected by eset

Sent from my Oneplus One using Tapatalk
19th December 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #167  
vikas44493's Avatar
Member
Flag Vellore
Thanks Meter: 12
 
79 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Talking awesome
I am a big fan of mokee rom i have dhd with mokee for long time without any issue and now for 1+1. Wow cant wait to install it. Thanks ruling for your hard work and this amazing rom
20th December 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #168  
Junior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 8
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I'm pleasantly surprised with this ROM. It works really well, except the Mokee launcher but I'm running Apex anyway.

What surprised me most is the constant stream of updates, even now with Lollipop lurking around the corner. All other dev's are focusing on LP and dropped KK support, but this one keeps refining.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes