OP Ruling

11th December 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #161  
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 8

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treChoy

I'm having problems with root access. After the first boot after flashing the ROM, I can no longer grant root access to other apps. I've tried both SuperSU and Koush's Superuser but to no avail. Can anyone help me out?

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

What version of SuperSU did you use? I'm using v2.37 and don't have any issues at all.
Did you flash the zip after the ROM? And did you try to reflash it again after a thorough wipe?
11th December 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #162  
Thanks Meter: 127

190 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petertyuh

What version of SuperSU did you use? I'm using v2.37 and don't have any issues at all.
Did you flash the zip after the ROM? And did you try to reflash it again after a thorough wipe?

Yep. I don't have the time for a full data wipe though. The built in Superuser doesn't grant new apps root. And SuperSU has the same issues.
12th December 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #163  
Flag Delft

29 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by treChoy

Yep. I don't have the time for a full data wipe though. The built in Superuser doesn't grant new apps root. And SuperSU has the same issues.

I'd strongly advise you to find some time to do so, it saves you a lot of issues (like these). Dirty flashing might work, but you can run into some serious problems.
By the way, with TWRP you can wipe everything except the SD-card. You'll loose all you installed apps, but none of your personal data. I do it all the time (every time again, over and over) without any problems.
14th December 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #164  
Thanks Meter: 127

190 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petertyuh

I'd strongly advise you to find some time to do so, it saves you a lot of issues (like these). Dirty flashing might work, but you can run into some serious problems.
By the way, with TWRP you can wipe everything except the SD-card. You'll loose all you installed apps, but none of your personal data. I do it all the time (every time again, over and over) without any problems.

After wiping data, I was still having my Superuser issues. After process of elimination, I found out that it was AK Kernel that was giving me trouble with root.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with AK while using this ROM?
19th December 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #165  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
anyway to get back the default OPO cm11s camera?
19th December 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #166  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 88

260 posts
More
Latest build has a trojan in it. Detected by eset

Sent from my Oneplus One using Tapatalk
19th December 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #167  
Flag Vellore
Thanks Meter: 12

79 posts
More
Talking awesome
I am a big fan of mokee rom i have dhd with mokee for long time without any issue and now for 1+1. Wow cant wait to install it. Thanks ruling for your hard work and this amazing rom
20th December 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #168  
Flag Delft

29 posts
More
I'm pleasantly surprised with this ROM. It works really well, except the Mokee launcher but I'm running Apex anyway.

What surprised me most is the constant stream of updates, even now with Lollipop lurking around the corner. All other dev's are focusing on LP and dropped KK support, but this one keeps refining.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread