8th December 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 2

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanesbi

Huawei g630-u10

Not happening soon! Or maybe never!

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miljenko

Even better without anything changed

I totally agree! Battery is on of the best part this phone has. It surprised me on 3% left i managed more on standby mode, with some calls and sms sent! But I really hope there will be update on KitKat or Lollipop!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peka80 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th December 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #45  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peka80

Not happening soon! Or maybe never!

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

I totally agree! Battery is on of the best part this phone has. It surprised me on 3% left i managed more on standby mode, with some calls and sms sent! But I really hope there will be update on KitKat or Lollipop!

agree whit you 100% mate.. i have run over 5 days whit full battery,think i could get 6..
The Following User Says Thank You to bossethere For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th December 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmaker

I cant get fastboot mode to start it just stays on the "huawei ascend" screen :/ please help really want to root this phone, need to be able to use more storage!!!

For all that are seeking to get into fastboot mode, my experience showed me that fastboot and recovery mode are two different things, in my Huawei phone I could enter the fastboot mode by typing this command :

adb reboot bootloader

When I was in recovery mode using Android debugger bridge i.e. adb.

When in recovery mode the options related to recovery including reset factory, installing zip files, wipe data, and... are displayed, but when in fastboot mode on my huawei I could see a screen with a fixed Ascend logo.

Sent from my G630-U10 using Tapatalk
13th December 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #47  
Flag Isfahan
Thanks Meter: 166

728 posts
More
hey man appreciate your time and work here .. i wanna know as some folk here rooted their phone using one click method and then they face some problem .. first i wanna know that if we go by unlock bootloader and then go custom recovery and flash super su then we will face n consequences like memory and install issue on memory ? you i guess went through this method yeah ?

other ppl that had issue with root g630 ... i mean lost ability to install apk on sdcard , did your problem persist or it gone ... if gone how ?
20th December 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #48  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 41

100 posts
More
Info 2
The links for Lollipop dl for G630 appear to be fake as do many of the recovery dos for G630. (they force you to register for expensive premium SMS services)

I heard that Huaweis chinese government spying and lack of security co-operation means that there is little developer support for these phones....
20th December 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #49  
Thanks Meter: 224

264 posts
Hahahh, developing interest is different thing. Huawei is releasing many models and only high level ones are interesting enough for big community. No community no custom development. This model is given by networks as cheap phone for users that don't care about anything but to have working phone. This phone is usable without any mod. I think this is true answer.
20th December 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #50  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Actually, there is some development under way. I'm using a customized stock rom, and some guys are working on cm11. You can check it here:actualizatumovil.1com/Foro-Huawei-G630. It's in Spanish, and you have to use Spanish im communication, but there's always google translate. Cheers

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
huawei ascend g630, huawei ascend g630-u20, huawei g630
Previous Thread Next Thread