Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[S.ROM]Droid DNA Verizon Global 【ALL THE NEW Sense6】M8 Port 1.60.1400. 2Full 20140523

OP sun_dream

28th May 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 59

122 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfinlay04

Flashed with 2.7.0.0 TWRP and worked great. ROM is fantastic!!! Battery life is >> than Viper ROM and Bluetooth audio streams perfect. Looks like my flashing days are over for now!

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Free mobile app

I agree. If you can get this thing to download (I have the best luck getting a complete late at night in the US), sundream always provides an amazing Rom. Extremely stable and awesome battery life. But you do miss out on the nice viper mods. This is my favorite stock based Rom though.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th May 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #142  
OP Senior Member
Flag WenZhou
Thanks Meter: 1,472

979 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsanborn

I agree. If you can get this thing to download (I have the best luck getting a complete late at night in the US), sundream always provides an amazing Rom. Extremely stable and awesome battery life. But you do miss out on the nice viper mods. This is my favorite stock based Rom though.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try sense6 toolbox
28th May 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #143  
Thanks Meter: 13

167 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_dream

Try sense6 toolbox

Beat me to it. Viper is just using the sense6 toolbox integrated into their menu. I use xposed framework for a lot of things. The sense6 toolbox isn't 100% functioning but close.

28th May 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #144  
Thanks Meter: 118

574 posts
If any on this side gets a download,, let's mirror.. OK Sdream

Ĉaaa..\../
28th May 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #145  
Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 17,091

10,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfinlay04

Beat me to it. Viper is just using the sense6 toolbox integrated into their menu. I use xposed framework for a lot of things. The sense6 toolbox isn't 100% functioning but close.

not to hijack the thread, but thats an incredibly wrong statement

we use nothing from the sense6 toolbox, and if you compare the features between our tweaks/mods and the toolbox we have anywhere from 3-4x or more available options (not to mention that ideas that originate in venom....)....venom tweaks (and their predecessors) have existed since early 2012 on sense 4.0...whereas the sense toolbox didnt exist until well after the htc one launched

im not advocating using one rom or one mod over another, just please dont spread false/incorrect information
28th May 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #146  
Thanks Meter: 13

167 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17

not to hijack the thread, but thats an incredibly wrong statement

we use nothing from the sense6 toolbox, and if you compare the features between our tweaks/mods and the toolbox we have anywhere from 3-4x or more available options (not to mention that ideas that originate in venom....)....venom tweaks (and their predecessors) have existed since early 2012 on sense 4.0...whereas the sense toolbox didnt exist until well after the htc one launched

im not advocating using one rom or one mod over another, just please dont spread false/incorrect information

Thanks for the Clarification. I've used both Viper Rom and Sense6 toolbox and to me the mods are about the same. No knock on Viper as it's a wonderful ROM. Perhaps the mods that I use are also available in Sense6 which made me believe they are one in the same.

---------- Post added at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun_dream

Try sense6 toolbox

Can I upload a mirror for download for those that are having issues with your server of choice?
30th May 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #147  
Thanks Meter: 118

574 posts
I rule

Ĉaaa..\../
Last edited by takota6; 18th July 2014 at 06:02 PM.
krazee
Yesterday, 09:32 PM   |  #148  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog24

Installed it an blinkfeed constantly crashes on me. To the point where the phone isn't usable.

I was just posting a mirror. It is not my rom and I didn't create my own md5. I will not post any more mirrors and am deleting my account. Being an anonymous viewer/user is the best option for me. So long

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread