Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] Eclipse Note 3 TW - 2.1 (12/14/14) - Real AOSP styling! KitKat has arrived!!

OP nitroglycerine33

Today, 04:33 AM   |  #3271  
Thanks Meter: 51

226 posts
I'm on beans deodexed 4.4.2 KitKat build. Its originally jelly beans though this is just over top of it. I can flash back to jelly bean.
Today, 04:50 AM   |  #3272  
Thanks Meter: 16

100 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidForLife33

I'm on beans deodexed 4.4.2 KitKat build. Its originally jelly beans though this is just over top of it. I can flash back to jelly bean.

Do you have the latest safestrap installed? Believe the latest is 3.75 B4. If you do try uninstalling safestrap then reinstall.
Today, 05:42 AM   |  #3273  
Thanks Meter: 51

226 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare_24_7

Do you have the latest safestrap installed? Believe the latest is 3.75 B4. If you do try uninstalling safestrap then reinstall.

I had the correct safestrap installed. I uninstalled it and tried that but it didn't work. I'm going to go ahead and try to redownload the ROM.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare_24_7

I found out what the problem was it was a bad download I redownload and is works fine. Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroglycerine33

Are you on jb or KitKat?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread