[PORTED][4.1+][2014/12/20] Xperia Z3 WALKMAN™ | The Best Clear Audio Experience

OP ibanez7

Yesterday, 11:50 PM   |  #1381  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Internal Storage
Thanks Meter: 475

2,678 posts
More
Without build.prop code sound enhancements doesn't work+no sound, with build.prop sound enhancements works but still no sound (I can hear the sound for a second)(slimlp galaxy tab 2)
Today, 12:23 AM   |  #1382  
Thanks Meter: 637

1,601 posts
@ibanez7, All working as it should, clear audio, eq, settings, etc...

Like I said before thanks so much. Running on Terminus 5.0.2 , pa gapps, Uber arm test kernel.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1419117678126.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	3074041   Click image for larger version

Name:	1419117687963.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	3074042   Click image for larger version

Name:	1419117698532.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	3074046  
Today, 12:51 AM   |  #1383  
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 189

1,563 posts
@ibanez7 do we get any benefit flashing this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2248340 with your file, the op of that advise to use walkman for the best audio experience. What do you think.
Today, 12:52 AM   |  #1384  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 4

90 posts
Donate to Me
More
Where is made v2.0 for kitkat?

XPERIA ROM UI MOD v. 1.5.N.T.0 (non-istallable)
Today, 01:08 AM   |  #1385  
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 334

803 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm

@ibanez7 do we get any benefit flashing this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2248340 with your file, the op of that advise to use walkman for the best audio experience. What do you think.

Dont think so...that files are really outdated! If i get it right this mod added soundenhancement clear audio+ ...which is allready included and working out of the box of walkman zip. Just not to forget that this mod of walkman is updated to latest version of eq.
The Following User Says Thank You to _moelle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:58 AM   |  #1386  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez7

I think it will clash, causing one doesn't run, but try to install walkman first and then install V4a driver, please feedback if work or not, Backup your ROM first.

are you use a Custom stock official ROM? or AOSP based? I recommended to use ROM AOSP based like CM, PA etc

Wow it's nice, I don't think that way, but this is great info to CM12 / Lollipop users, I will try to provide a patch Walkman along with updates for 4.2+, thank for your info

Restore your ROM, then try a Z2 Walkman version v1.7

Hmmmm, It really surprised, your hardware device is very similar to my device, and use the same ROM (CM12), the ROM configuration may be very different, I will investigate what causes it. because on my device no need to edit anything, just flash and work fine,

have you to trying my suggestion on Installation section?

Sent from my Xperia TX

On the Internet I also saw some sound combo for Android include both viper4a and Walkman so I 'lll wait for Walkman v2.0 KitKap version then try and feedback as soon as possible!
Today, 03:58 AM   |  #1387  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
Thumbs up
Work fine with me
CM12 Android 5.0.1
Xperia M
tks very much
Today, 08:14 AM   |  #1388  
OP Recognized Themer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 4,702

1,145 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remzawi

Thanks
Édit: now i can access the sound settings but still no change on the sound with any option (i try all but dont hear any difference with anyone of the option)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X8invisible

Without build.prop code sound enhancements doesn't work+no sound, with build.prop sound enhancements works but still no sound (I can hear the sound for a second)(slimlp galaxy tab 2)

Please try this General build.prop tweak, before you di that, please delete any line walkman build.prop tweak

Code:
# SONY WALKMAN™ By ibanez7
ro.somc.clearphase.supported=true
ro.semc.xloud.supported=true
ro.somc.sforce.supported=true
af.resampler.quality=4
persist.service.xloud.enable=1
ro.somc.clearphase.supported=true
or this some build prop options maybe can help, here :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=897
Quote:
Originally Posted by razrlover

@ibanez7, All working as it should, clear audio, eq, settings, etc...

Like I said before thanks so much. Running on Terminus 5.0.2 , pa gapps, Uber arm test kernel.

Congrat bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_gpm

Yeah its good, its really nice sound too, but my brother thread its for old walkman build in my thread (Old thread), but I'm not sure would fit/adapt with the Walkman in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyaschuck1991

Where is made v2.0 for kitkat?

XPERIA ROM UI MOD v. 1.5.N.T.0 (non-istallable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L34KL3SS

On the Internet I also saw some sound combo for Android include both viper4a and Walkman so I 'lll wait for Walkman v2.0 KitKap version then try and feedback as soon as possible!

Will update as soon as possible, just wait guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhanmeo

Work fine with me
CM12 Android 5.0.1
Xperia M
tks very much

Hi mate, your welcome... and thank too for beta test

Sent from my Xperia TX
Today, 10:11 AM   |  #1389  
Flag Mashhad
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Cool Sound Enhancement dosen't work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez7

QUESTIONs AND ANSWERs

PLEASE READ THIS ALL BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION..!!!

1. Q : After flash this walkman mod, just not working at all, bootloop etc, it makes me sad , why?
A : Don't cry mate, try to install this walkman on Clean/Fresh ROM at your device

2. Q : hi, how to use Viper4Android with this mod or after install this WALKMAN mod?
A : Re-install V4A driver, then disable sound enhancements via Settings menu/app/all and find the app, just disable it

3. Q : After flash this walkman, i can't play the song, just mute/no sound?
A : its all about audio_effect.conf and other system audio configuration, Most problem on samsung/Galaxy device running on official stock ROM (TouchWiz)

4. Q : Sound become problematic, and irregular voice, how to fix?
A : Please don't combine this walkman with other sound mod, but if other sound mod is suitable, it is okay

5. Q : Walkman etc force closed, why?
A : Please check memory system ROM on your device, maybe low. So all file on WALKMAN.zip is doesn't enter all

6. Q : hello, try to flash this walkman, but aborted, what problem?
A : Please check recovery on your device, or maybe the file is corrupt when downloading, just re-download

7. Q : hi, when playing song on walkman, the sound output is average, how to increase ?
A : Please don't use earphones/headphones with low quality, just use a good earphones/headphones

8. Q : How to fix walkman layout on MDPI device and more device with custom DPI?
A : For MDPI device, got to this post : (thank to godlesplay) here...
and for device with custom DPI, i think you need back to default DPI, or use Xposed like for MDPI device

9. Q : After flash this walkman, clear audio equalizer/soundenhancement not show/not found?
A : try to delete dsp manager.apk, MusicFX.apk on system/app, and libcyanogen-dsp.so on system/lib/soundfx, then wipe dalvik cache on recovery or titanium backup app

I have flash Walkman.zip and wipe cache and dalvik cache, and I try to delete dsp manager.apk, MusicFX.apk on system/app, and libcyanogen-dsp.so on system/lib/soundfx to work clear audio equalizer/soundenhancement, but I can't find that file to delete them. and Walkman sound enhancement doesn't work, on my Xperia V with CM12 ROM.
what should i do?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread