Flag XDA Server Likes: The Art of War Hates: Cowards
Thanks Meter: 507

9,835 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy

google nav

When do navigation too, i get locating and when done just opens on phone.
16th December 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #122  
Flag Terracina (LT)
Thanks Meter: 117

224 posts
Donate to Me
More
How are you guys doing? I'm on 2nd day with LG G watch (using gohma rom 5.0.1) and I have a 5%-8% battery consumption per hour (using one of the stock watchfaces and minima set of app). My settings are: screen always on, whrist rotation wake-up enabled and display brightness set on 1.
19th December 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #123  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 93

1,187 posts
More
My battery life is great after lollipop. Before the update I was getting 4 days with moderate use, always on disabled,brightness set to 1. I also power off before bed and on the 4th night recharge before shutting off. Then remove from charger when 90-95%

Now that I can disable tilt to turn on, or use theater mode (tempted to just always use this mode as don't want others to read and how often can we actually read if busy anyway, yet many now are saying theater mode has no vibration bug, mine works) I've gotten even better battery life.

In 8 hrs of use I've only used about 9 percent. Not sure why Google fit is using 2 percent, it's disabled.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Sent from my Verizon LG G3 using Tapatalk
Last edited by jfriend33; 19th December 2014 at 02:29 AM. Reason: I
20th December 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 110

916 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfriend33

My battery life is great after lollipop. Before the update I was getting 4 days with moderate use, always on disabled,brightness set to 1. I also power off before bed and on the 4th night recharge before shutting off. Then remove from charger when 90-95%

Now that I can disable tilt to turn on, or use theater mode (tempted to just always use this mode as don't want others to read and how often can we actually read if busy anyway, yet many now are saying theater mode has no vibration bug, mine works) I've gotten even better battery life.

In 8 hrs of use I've only used about 9 percent. Not sure why Google fit is using 2 percent, it's disabled.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I actually came here to ask about Google fit too. I have it disabled on watch and phone. Not sure why it's still being used.

20th December 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #125  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfriend33

I don't understand how you only dropped 9% in 8 hours. I am using screen always on, brightness level 1, tilt to wake, and only a small amount of apps and custom watch face and in 8 hours I lose about 25%.

What are you doing that is so different? I get occasional emails and text messages and do one time of navigation for about 20 minutes in the morning and that's it. I wish I could have ~4 day battery time like you.

I'm paired with LG G2 by the way. Would really like to know your secrets!
20th December 2014, 11:19 AM   |  #126  
Flag HAIL to the Victors!!!! That should tell you plenty
Thanks Meter: 106

574 posts
Donate to Me
More
you have screen always on and he doesn't. I need to find the seting for tilt to wake. I usually have to twist my wrist twice for it to wake up.
20th December 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #127  
Flag Illinois

1,187 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philessthanthree

I don't understand how you only dropped 9% in 8 hours. I am using screen always on, brightness level 1, tilt to wake, and only a small amount of apps and custom watch face and in 8 hours I lose about 25%.

What are you doing that is so different? I get occasional emails and text messages and do one time of navigation for about 20 minutes in the morning and that's it. I wish I could have ~4 day battery time like you.

I'm paired with LG G2 by the way. Would really like to know your secrets!

I shut my watch off at night. On days I navigate I probably only get 3 days not 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrical1278

you have screen always on and he doesn't. I need to find the seting for tilt to wake. I usually have to twist my wrist twice for it to wake up.

Tilt to wake is toggled under android wear app: settings icon, not menu icon, 3rd option down.

Yesterday, 03:56 AM   |  #128  
Flag Illinois

1,187 posts
More
Grrr. Why is Google fit running! Can't complain about battery life tho still lol sorry not trying to rub it in. But if u compare it with my last post....

Yesterday, 10:18 AM   |  #129  
Flag Terracina (LT)
Thanks Meter: 117

224 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've uninstalled Google Fit, since I'm not using and it was causing some minor drop.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread