Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[THEME][14/09/17]Real Blue Theme[v4.0][ViperOne v7.0.1][The Big Sense 6 Update!!!!]

OP apaquette420

5th October 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #511  
Flag Kansas City, MO
Thanks Meter: 32

121 posts
More
Dialpad
Great Theme so excited to see it updated for Sense 6, is the Dialpad not themed in this version? For me it is not Blue.
7th October 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #512  
Thanks Meter: 13

71 posts
No not yet. As far as I know Adrian is working on two themes. The "normal" and a dark version. Be patient...

Beamed from my supadupa HTC ONE powered by Venom and the Real Blue Theme
The Following User Says Thank You to Davidoff1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th October 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #513  

71 posts
It's awfully quiet over here....

Beamed from my supadupa HTC ONE powered by Venom and the Real Blue Theme
29th November 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #514  

71 posts
So has Adrian abandoned us or what? No response at all for the last weeks. I think it's kind of strange. Helped testing,donated and now this theme seems dead. Why?

Edit: It is clear to me now why Adrian has been off for a while,and I feel like a complete idiot for what I said here. I have great great respect for Adrian as a themer and how he handles his real life. I hope I don't make it to personal for him saying this.It was not,I repaet NOT my meaning to picture him like a kind of thief. It doesn't matter how much you donate or how big your help in this is,we can not see or know what's going on in someone's life. I donated to show him my appreciation and not because I want something in return. Adrian,I take a deep bow and apologize to you.

David
Last edited by Davidoff1979; 21st December 2014 at 11:22 AM.
30th November 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #515  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 46

189 posts
More
I find it a shame. I thought it still comes out a dark theme.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
30th November 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #516  

71 posts
Yes,we were waiting for that and some fixes. Maybe he's still there creating something quietly
21st December 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #517  

71 posts
[QUOTE=Davidoff1979;57133103]So has Adrian abandoned us or what? No response at all for the last weeks. I think it's kind of strange. Helped testing,donated and now this theme seems dead. Why?

Edit: It is clear to me now why Adrian has been off for a while,and I feel like a complete idiot for what I said here. I have great great respect for Adrian as a themer and how he handles his real life. I hope I don't make it to personal for him saying this.It was not,I repaet NOT my meaning to picture him like a kind of thief. It doesn't matter how much you donate or how big your help in this is,we can not see or know what's going on in someone's life. I donated to show him my appreciation and not because I want something in return. Adrian,I take a deep bow and apologize to you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidoff1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android themes, htc one themes, real icons, real icons theme, rit
Previous Thread Next Thread