FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

HTC One M7 WWE ASIA - Failed install sense 6 update (Variant System Version)

162 posts
Thanks Meter: 78
 
By ian.anindya, Senior Member on 1st June 2014, 02:12 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st June 2014, 07:26 PM |#11  
ian.anindya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mojopahit
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5

Use the 1st method. You don't really need root but you need TWRP installed. And most important S-Off.
And no problem if there is root. OTA will remove root.

After change of MID done, simply reflash stock recovery .. then OTA.
OTA will not run on TWRP or any custom recovery

Thanks,
I have made change MID but when flash stock recovery always failed.
Mine : 4.20.707.6
Stock recovery only available : 4.20.707.7

I can get ready to install OTA update but cannot get success to install due to recovery always shown "red" message even already flash with 4.20.707.7

is there any possibilities to get recovery stock from my phone?
I have TWRP back up.

#edited : I have success flash recovery 4.20.707.6 found on other thread but installation failed in middle with shown red triangle on stock recovery. Have been repeat 2x but no luck.
I will try back from ruu 1.29.707.3 and see what happens OTA update after change MID to 714000.


Thanks,
Ian
Last edited by ian.anindya; 2nd June 2014 at 08:48 AM.
 
 
4th June 2014, 04:44 PM |#12  
ian.anindya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mojopahit
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi,
Just want to updates that I have successfully updates to kitkat sense 6 by changing hboot back to 1.44 and update ruu 1.29.707.3 and get ota updates till sense 6 versions.

Thanks a lot for your sharing knowledge.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
4th June 2014, 04:47 PM |#13  
ian.anindya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mojopahit
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
Here's screenshots :






Case closed. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
9th August 2014, 09:39 PM |#14  
sirius_gamer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian.anindya

Hi,
Just want to updates that I have successfully updates to kitkat sense 6 by changing hboot back to 1.44 and update ruu 1.29.707.3 and get ota updates till sense 6 versions.

Thanks a lot for your sharing knowledge.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Im on hboot 1.57, s-on. Can you explain me how to change hboot to 1.44?
11th August 2014, 09:24 PM |#15  
ian.anindya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mojopahit
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
Must be s off. Visit HTCguru for tutorial

Sent from my HTC One_E8 using Tapatalk
14th August 2014, 08:44 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian.anindya

Must be s off. Visit HTCguru for tutorial

Sent from my HTC One_E8 using Tapatalk

Do you know where can download the ROM, RUU or firmware for 5.12.707.3? My phone was crashed (boot loop) cannot recovery and cannot downgrade to older version due to S-ON.
Last edited by s-moto; 14th August 2014 at 08:55 AM.
8th December 2014, 10:25 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian.anindya

Here's screenshots :






Case closed. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I have htc one m8 locked bootloader with s-off and super cid. I got the same system variant error. please can you help me to resolve this error? I'm new to android world.

Thanks
21st December 2014, 12:30 PM |#18  
ian.anindya's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mojopahit
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
Get installed correct firmware as you phone version.
21st December 2014, 12:33 PM |#19  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,888
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jena-HtcOneM8

I have htc one m8 locked bootloader with s-off and super cid. I got the same system variant error. please can you help me to resolve this error? I'm new to android world.

Thanks

the M8 forums are here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-m8/help
21st December 2014, 12:36 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

the M8 forums are here >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-m8/help

Thanks. I'm through with this problem.
XDA rocks!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes