[SM-V700] tizen downgrade android

OP Jijonhyuni

15th November 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #131  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipkid187

I would start over if I were you. Place your watch in download mode and do the first flash in the instructions.

THATS the problem Flip - we CANT boot into Download mode. Even though it DOES show: Continue, Recovery, and Download, after choosing Download, it just drops back into the boot loop. Never ending.... This is basically a paperweight now.
21st November 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #132  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 82

489 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciJedi

don't know what I'm doing wrong!!

Odin wont initiate the first part of this process!! keeps stopping at write start I'm guessing that this is the part were odin begins to write on gear and it will not continue!!

I cant seem to get chromium browser so i just downloaded the files with regular chrome, could that effect this process?

If you are stuck at NAND start it means you forgot to put the PIT file in.
Had the same issue, just rebooted back to download mode and put the pit in and the rom in AP and then flash
The Following User Says Thank You to tramane For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #133  
Memphis
Thanks Meter: 55

457 posts
More
How do I root? Should I root then install twrp?

Sent from my SM-N910P using XDA Free mobile app
20th December 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #134  

7 posts
More
I was hoping for a little help. It took me forever to get the touch screen to work and it finnally worked. I actually bricked the unit and had to flash a file named V700XXUCNE9_V700OXACNE9_HOME.tar.md5 and start over. I get it to boot and it comes up with the pairing screen and shows the cradle and a samsung device. I am able to initiate the pairing, but it fails. Any ideas? Maybe it was not rooted correctly? What would be next steps? I do not have a Samsung device or know anyone that has one at least until late next week.

I followed the instructions and used the files from the beginning of this post.
Last edited by hank3rd; 20th December 2014 at 04:36 AM.
Yesterday, 04:03 PM   |  #135  

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank3rd

I was hoping for a little help. It took me forever to get the touch screen to work and it finnally worked. I actually bricked the unit and had to flash a file named V700XXUCNE9_V700OXACNE9_HOME.tar.md5 and start over. I get it to boot and it comes up with the pairing screen and shows the cradle and a samsung device. I am able to initiate the pairing, but it fails. Any ideas? Maybe it was not rooted correctly? What would be next steps? I do not have a Samsung device or know anyone that has one at least until late next week.

I followed the instructions and used the files from the beginning of this post.

I figured it out, I think that it was not rooted correctly and the stick rom was still intact. I was able to root it and install Null.

Now to figure out how to get weather working with the iPhone since I to not have gear manager.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread