FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Bricked Phone] [Forum]Post here

18th April 2014, 08:11 PM |#1  
Preshak's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Post here if u have bricked you phone..!


Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app
 
 
19th April 2014, 12:54 AM |#2  
simplyanin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 765
 
More
I bricked it ...

Now what ??

Sent from my Nexus 5
19th April 2014, 01:34 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyanin

I bricked it ...

Now what ??

Sent from my Nexus 5

LOL
21st April 2014, 12:44 PM |#4  
jackeagle's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 3,134
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyanin

I bricked it ...

Now what ??

Sent from my Nexus 5

Lol

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st April 2014, 05:17 PM |#5  
akiratoriyama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 836
 
Donate to Me
More
I bricked it once when my friend sent me a horrific song called 'Baby' by some faggot singer called JB. After playing the song for approx. a minute, my phone went dead and didn't respond to anything.
I quickly switched on my lappy and played some Beatle songs and then suddenly it booted. I then formatted my phone ~30 times to make sure the evil spirit of 'Baby' doesn't haunt me again.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
21st April 2014, 05:56 PM |#6  
jackeagle's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 3,134
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiratoriyama

I bricked it once when my friend sent me a horrific song called 'Baby' by some faggot singer called JB. After playing the song for approx. a minute, my phone went dead and didn't respond to anything.
I quickly switched on my lappy and played some Beatle songs and then suddenly it booted. I then formatted my phone ~30 times to make sure the evil spirit of 'Baby' doesn't haunt me again.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Lolzz Good one
22nd April 2014, 09:54 AM |#7  
Kishan14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 444
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiratoriyama

I bricked it once when my friend sent me a horrific song called 'Baby' by some faggot singer called JB. After playing the song for approx. a minute, my phone went dead and didn't respond to anything.
I quickly switched on my lappy and played some Beatle songs and then suddenly it booted. I then formatted my phone ~30 times to make sure the evil spirit of 'Baby' doesn't haunt me again.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Litteraly Lmfao.... Laughing like hell aftr reading....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
21st December 2014, 03:26 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Las Pinas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
after flash the rom v37. it black out..


what should I do? please help me.. thanks
21st December 2014, 03:42 PM |#9  
NoobInToto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mCryMe

after flash the rom v37. it black out..


what should I do? please help me.. thanks

What phone and ROM are you using?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes