[ROM] [4.4.4] SlimKat d2att (at&t) Stable 7.0

OP nicklovell23

Yesterday, 11:03 PM   |  #1021  
Ontario
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
Hey Guys, I haven't played with this phone before. I had rooted my old Galaxy S,but I have just not been interested in doing the S3 until I recently started having huge lag problems. I rooted it using Odin and all was good after a few tries and battery pulls. I just installed SlimKat and it appears that I have lost root access now. I have tried many times to pull the battery as it loads but to no success. Am I missing something, or is there an easier way to regain root?

Never mind I figured out how to enable it.
Last edited by llcooljay; Today at 12:25 AM.
Today, 12:46 AM   |  #1022  
Vancouver, Port Moody
Thanks Meter: 35

144 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by llcooljay

Hey Guys, I haven't played with this phone before. I had rooted my old Galaxy S,but I have just not been interested in doing the S3 until I recently started having huge lag problems. I rooted it using Odin and all was good after a few tries and battery pulls. I just installed SlimKat and it appears that I have lost root access now. I have tried many times to pull the battery as it loads but to no success. Am I missing something, or is there an easier way to regain root?

Never mind I figured out how to enable it.

If you haven't rooted for a while you might have missed this, it's of by default.
Goto dev options and simply turn it on
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread