Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which GOV you prefer like default?
Lulzactiveq 38 59.38%
Pegasusq 12 18.75%
Zzmoove 13 20.31%
Other 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

[TW Kernel][Nadia Kernel][20-September-2014][4.4.2]Emotroid Team

OP Pafcholini

17th November 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #1501  
Flag Male'
Thanks Meter: 11

140 posts
More
Post heres what i did
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHT97

Thanks

You can just look in android development section of note 2 and find the latest philz recovery, flash that zip and then reboot recovery, then in mounts and storage format preload, after that you can just flash back twrp using the same zip file method. Kernels can be flashed via any recovery.

Fired from my RPG with auto targeting

heres what i did- i wiped cache n delvik- then flashed the Nadia Kernel x 2 times as in OP and reboot. PRO-FIT/. then went to application manager and uninstalled aGNI control manually. reboot and it started optimizing apps...i cant say battery is any good still.. but lets see the day through. Synapse is complicate... but more optional- if the battery drain persists, then i think i will swap back to the dn3v5.5 or rather Dr- Ketan rom
Thanks for the reply Mr. Knight
17th November 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #1502  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,362

1,946 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxed4901

heres what i did- i wiped cache n delvik- then flashed the Nadia Kernel x 2 times as in OP and reboot. PRO-FIT/. then went to application manager and uninstalled aGNI control manually. reboot and it started optimizing apps...i cant say battery is any good still.. but lets see the day through. Synapse is complicate... but more optional- if the battery drain persists, then i think i will swap back to the dn3v5.5 or rather Dr- Ketan rom

If you get a battery drain, try some of mat9v's scripts, they're quite good with the optimizations and battery to performance ratio

17th November 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #1503  
Flag Male'

140 posts
More
Confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNIGHT97

If you get a battery drain, try some of mat9v's scripts, they're quite good with the optimizations and battery to performance ratio

Thanks- Its very smooth and i like it better than aGNI (i think) i have not played with governer controls-- or CPU except for sound and charging modifications.. battery seems to last longer. However, while playing music it gets into loop and non response and i have to switch off and on..this happened while receiving viber msgs, music and on idle also.. i had to restart 3 times since morning..Thinking of installing Philz and doing as you said.

What i realy want is a setup for daily use. Will check on mat9v's scripts. Thanks again for the help.
17th November 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #1504  
Flag Male'

140 posts
More
TRY1
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxed4901

I have installed latest Philz- Wipe cache>Delvik>Mounts-Wipe preload> Install Nadia Kernel with MALI blobs- rebooting now.

Will revert back to TWRP 2.8.1.0 for sure... the touch interface is too small for me! but its a huge improvement over the old CWM and better yet...FREE!!!!
24th November 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #1505  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 13

162 posts
More
@Pafcholini bro will there be a new version of the kernel ???
The Following User Says Thank You to SLMI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th November 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #1506  
OP Senior Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 1,613

667 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLMI

@Pafcholini bro will there be a new version of the kernel ???

Yes but right now I'm on vacation.