No registration required

Xolo Q1000 Opus Hacking and discussion

OP kgarg

21st June 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #41  
Flag I live next to yours haha
Thanks Meter: 17

122 posts
More
do we have a working CWM for kitkat 4.4.2? any help would be great thanks!
5th July 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #42  
Flag gujarat kosamba
Thanks Meter: 8

16 posts
More
mad
guysz ur xolo q1000 opus and my phone micromax canvas mad a94 this 2 phone r to same ur phone recovery it s work in my phone i am sooon port rom for my phone guysz join us group in fb

https://m.facebook.com/groups/460503114049621
10th July 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Wink Xolo Q1000 Opus Low Media Sound Fix
Hi Everyone,

Finally I got the solution to get the volume increase in Xolo Q1000 Opus while playing Music and listening it via Handsfree.. Its pretty simple. But its not a permanent Fix. The volume will be keep louder and clear till you got the call or any message sound or notification sound.

Steps to Obtain High Volume on Xolo Q1000 Opus.

Keep all the features disable in volume Like, touch sound, notification sound...etc.

But your phone should not be in silent mode or in low volume mode. Keep the ringer volume full.

* Then open the music player and start playing song. you notice the volume low.

Now the magical thing to obtain high volume. " Come back on home screen..keep the music player running at the background. Now on search option at home you see there is a Mic icon for voice search option. just touch that Icon. Louder notification sound will comes while opening that application. just close it. Along with that Notification sound your media Sound will also reach High like sound booster. That's not a permanent but will be last long till you received any call or other notification sound comes. That reduces the media sound to again that point (Low). This thing works on Jelly Bean. For Kitkat you have to download voice search option from Playstore. Bcoz they have removed the voice search option in KitKat.

I would like to request all the developers to fix this issue permanently.

Don't forget to click like button for can thanks me on whatsapp.

Thanks
Sandeep Deol
+91-7508003477

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorsum

I just got my phone back from the Service center. lol,. i should've used the broadcom multidownloader instead of sending it to the service center.

If anyone gets boot loop where stuck on Xolo Logo use the Broadcom multi downloader as described here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52568782

So now not only we have a recovery. we have a way of even getting back the phone to working, if someone messes up while flashing

EDIT
Use this thread to revert to XOLO kitkat from Mobiistar ROM -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2740261&page=3

I find the mobiistar ROM very nice. The audio volume from headphone is very very low on XOLO ROM but loud on the mobiistar ROM. So if you like listening to music use this ROM . only downside -> lot of extra apps that needs to be deleted and need to set language to English on first run.

Too bad, the Xolo kit-kat is not rootable yet. till it's rootable and volume is fixed, I am sticking with mobiistar ROM.

10th July 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Smile Low Volume Issue while playing Media Fix in Xolo Q1000 Opus
Hi Everyone,

Finally I got the solution to get the volume increase in Xolo Q1000 Opus while playing Music and listening it via Handsfree.. Its pretty simple. But its not a permanent Fix. The volume will be keep louder and clear till you got the call or any message sound or notification sound.

Steps to Obtain High Volume on Xolo Q1000 Opus.

Keep all the features disable in volume Like, touch sound, notification sound...etc.

But your phone should not be in silent mode or in low volume mode. Keep the ringer volume full.

* Then open the music player and start playing song. you notice the volume low.

Now the magical thing to obtain high volume. " Come back on home screen..keep the music player running at the background. Now on search option at home you see there is a Mic icon for voice search option. just touch that Icon. Louder notification sound will comes while opening that application. just close it. Along with that Notification sound your media Sound will also reach High like sound booster. That's not a permanent but will be last long till you received any call or other notification sound comes. That reduces the media sound to again that point (Low). This thing works on Jelly Bean. For Kitkat you have to download voice search option from Playstore. Bcoz they have removed the voice search option in KitKat.

I would like to request all the developers to fix this issue permanently.

Don't forget to click like button for can thanks me on whatsapp.

Thanks
Sandeep Deol
+91-7508003477
11th July 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #45  
Thanks Meter: 20

64 posts
Any custom ROMs?
22nd December 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 170

1,156 posts
More
On my phone, CPU always stays awake when using Mobistar LAI 504Q ROM on XOLO Q1000 Opus.

Is that the case with everyone else or only me?

I checked after fresh flash, without installing any other apps.

Can anyone else confirm?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
opus, q1000 opus, rooting, xolo
Previous Thread Next Thread