10429337_728398667255620_1442901418689927233_n.jpg
10885199_728398940588926_8773006934301197891_n.jpg

Requirements :
1. Knowledge about decompile/compile *.jar files
2. Deodex

How-to:
1. Download dolby framework HERE then extract it

2. Decompile your framework.jar

3. Copy dolby folder from extraced file above (step 1) to your decompiled framework.jar *smali/android/pastehere
nb: if you have already installed dolby-framework inside your framework.jar, please delete it first before paste from my dolby-framework

4. Compile your framework.jar

5. Move to services.jar, we need to disable signature on this step (this is maybe make it stuck on dolby logo when opening the dolby app)
nb: if you already patch your services.jar, skip step 5-9

6. Decompile your services.jar and look for /com/android/server/pm/PackageManagerService.smali

7. Find this method:

Code:
.method static compareSignatures([Landroid/content/pm/Signature;[Landroid/content/pm/Signature;)I
-
-
-
-
.end method

8. Replace with

Code:
.method static compareSignatures([Landroid/content/pm/Signature;[Landroid/content/pm/Signature;)I
    .locals 7

const/4 v0, 0x0

return v0
.end method

9. Save your services.jar and recompile your services.jar

10. Download dolby_flashable.zip HERE

11. Open dolby_flashable.zip with WinRAR or anything. now, drag and drop services.jar+framework.jar modded to dolby_flashable/system/framework/pastehere

12. Goto your custom recovery

13. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache

14. Flash dolby_flashable.zip

15. Done

NB:
1. Another mirror/s is not allowed!
2. If you have another audio tweaks installed like viper/dsp/etc, please uninstall first (it may cause conflict/FC)
3. If you have any issues about compiling *.jar files, try this one -> Baksmali manager i am use it for compile/decompile *.jar files
nb: i'm forget who share that tool, so i just can say thankyou!
4. Free space /system (±) 10MB
5. May will be work on all device running on KITKAT, so let me know it works or not ;)
6. Backup first before doing anything to prevent bootloop
7. If you find any bugs/issues happened, please tell me

Thanks to:
Google
Dolby Mobile Audio
PopKat ROM Devs from Cherry Mobile Philippines
Nouvrizal Malta for share PopKat ROM
Ghifari for tester
Ifal for tester
Riyono for guide port Dolby to JB
one_love_420 for guide how to disable signature

Last edited:

ocoot

Q&A
Q: I've stuck/FC when opening dolby. how to solve?
A: uninstall another soundmod/sound tweaks or follow @aki_007 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57795816&postcount=15

Q: Still stuck on dolby logo when opening app, how?
A: Try to disable signature using Lucky Patcher

Confirmed working on:

1. Mediatek devices
2. Xperia Z1s T-Mobile KitKat 4.4.4

Last edited:

eyesfortech

Nov 10, 2011
www.eyes4tech.com
Thanks mate! I am trying now to port this on my Mediatek device. :) I will let you know if there will be any issues.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

How-To:
1. Decompile your framework.jar
2 Download the DolbyDigital-KK.rar and extract. You'll find 2 folders inside, copy the dolby folder (inside folder framework.jar from downloaded file) to your decompiling file
3. And then recompile your framework.jar
4. Copy your framework.jar after finished compiling to flashable folder/system/framework
5. Repack flashable folder to the ZIP
6. Go to your custom recovery
7. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache
8. Flash the file
9. Done

Hi Mate,

I've tried 2 ways since it was not clear in your steps where the framework.jar/android/dolby will go, is it:

1. inside the main framework.jar
or
2. inside framework.jar/smali - since there's an android folder there.

OUTPUT:
1. When I tried to recompile the first one, there's no error but the Dolby app is not opening - FC
2. When I tried to recompile the second, I got an error from the APKtool (tried 2 different APKtools)
Code:
Projects\framework.jar\smali\android\dolby\DsClient$1.smali[207,15] mismatched input '"className"' expecting END_METHOD_DIRECTIVE
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file: android/dolby/DsClient$1.smali
	at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuilder.java:72)
	at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:56)
	at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:41)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:338)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:299)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:285)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:258)
	at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:236)
	at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)

Hope you can clear this up. Thanks'

ocoot

Stuck at dolby logo when opening apk on Gionee M2 /MT6582/KK 4.4.2 AOSP based

try again bro, i've already update my guide for make it easy to understanding :) so, goodluck. ;)

Thanks mate! I am trying now to port this on my Mediatek device. :) I will let you know if there will be any issues.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Hi Mate,

I've tried 2 ways since it was not clear in your steps where the framework.jar/android/dolby will go, is it:

1. inside the main framework.jar
or
2. inside framework.jar/smali - since there's an android folder there.

OUTPUT:
1. When I tried to recompile the first one, there's no error but the Dolby app is not opening - FC
2. When I tried to recompile the second, I got an error from the APKtool (tried 2 different APKtools)
Code:
Projects\framework.jar\smali\android\dolby\DsClient$1.smali[207,15] mismatched input '"className"' expecting END_METHOD_DIRECTIVE
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not smali file: android/dolby/DsClient$1.smali
	at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuilder.java:72)
	at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:56)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:338)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:299)
	at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:285)
	at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:236)
	at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:88)

Hope you can clear this up. Thanks'

try this tool bro -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/32uhl3c07jkoqob/baksmali_manager.rar
i didn't have any issues about compiling jar files when use that tool and also check again my guide, i'm already update my post ;)

thanks

eyesfortech

Nov 10, 2011
www.eyes4tech.com
It doesn't help

try again bro, i've already update my guide for make it easy to understanding :) so, goodluck. ;)

try this tool bro -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/32uhl3c07jkoqob/baksmali_manager.rar
i didn't have any issues about compiling jar files when use that tool and also check again my guide, i'm already update my post ;)

thanks

Very easy method for disabled signature check ->> http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.pyler.disablesignaturecheck
I'm lost signal after flashing dolby, I'm use apktool android for compile-recompile,

I have tried that one and it does not work :(

aki_007

Jan 4, 2014
New delhi
No success .. Don't bother..I just wanted to try Dolby but seems it's not gonna be possible...
I do have EBS EOF-EX and Dolby for nexus (don't think that I installed your Dolby on them rather I did dirty flash )

aki_007

Jan 4, 2014
New delhi
@ocoot Why haven't you deleted the system/framework/dolby.jar from the flashable.zip when you have already included it in the famework.jar .
I followed you tutorial but the content was from another source(Initially that didn't work too) and when I deleted that additinal dolby_ds.jar(of that other package) and flashed the mod , everything is in place and working awesome.
@eyesfortech you should try this method too .

Reactions: Umang96 and ocoot

ocoot

@ocoot Why haven't you deleted the system/framework/dolby.jar from the flashable.zip when you have already included it in the famework.jar .
I followed you tutorial but the content was from another source(Initially that didn't work too) and when I deleted that additinal dolby_ds.jar(of that other package) and flashed the mod , everything is in place and working awesome.

thankyou for report. i'll add your information into first page :)

Reactions: aki_007

aki_007

Jan 4, 2014
New delhi
thankyou for report. i'll add your information into first page :)
one more thing : I am using it alongside viper4android , EBS , EOF EX and its running smoothly
@ocoot your version works too brother and is very good better than my version with same method .
and BTW why has someone given 1 rating to this thread , don't they realize that it takes so much effort to do something like that .
Anyways Thanks very much.
The dolby gives vitualization , volume boost , bass/treble/vocal boost (whatever you prefer can be tweaked in equalizer ).

Last edited:
Reactions: ocoot

eyesfortech

Nov 10, 2011
www.eyes4tech.com
hey... thanks mate.. I will try your suggestion.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

and BTW why has someone given 1 rating to this thread , don't they realize that it takes so much effort to do something like that .
Anyways Thanks very much.

Yeah, I agree with you.. it's not easy to mod or port something which was not meant for a certain device so I guess they forgot to realize that.

aki_007

Jan 4, 2014
New delhi
hey... thanks mate.. I will try your suggestion.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Yeah, I agree with you.. it's not easy to mod or port something which was not meant for a certain device so I guess they forgot to realize that.
DID it worked ?
@ocoot My method alongside your tutorial has been confirmed on some other mediatek mt6582 KK users.

eyesfortech

Nov 10, 2011
www.eyes4tech.com
DID it worked ?
@ocoot My method alongside your tutorial has been confirmed on some other mediatek mt6582 KK users.
Unfortunately, I am unable to recompile the framework.. :(

Log Recorded At : Tue 30-12-2014 0:16:24.64

Log Recorded By : Advanced ApkTool v4.0.0 By BDFreak

------------------------------------------------------

..\3-Out\framework.jar\smali\android\dolby\DsClient$1.smali[27,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\framework.jar\smali\android\dolby\DsClient$1.smali[42,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\framework.jar\smali\android\dolby\DsClient$1.smali[43,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\framework.jar\smali\android\dolby\DsClient$1.smali[42,15] mismatched input '"className"' expecting END_METHOD_DIRECTIVE
..\3-Out\framework.jar\smali\android\dolby\DsClient$1.smali[207,4] Error for input '.parameter': Invalid directive
..\3-Out\framework.jar\smali\android\dolby\DsClient$1.smali[207,15] mismatched input '"className"' expecting END_METHOD_DIRECTIVE
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.buildFile(SmaliBuilder.java:71)
at brut.androlib.src.SmaliBuilder.build(SmaliBuilder.java:55)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSourcesSmali(Androlib.java:358)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildSources(Androlib.java:298)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:284)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:240)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:89)

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

I will try the Baksmali Manager and see if it works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dolby_digital_plus.png

1505521_728397993922354_8411545285435801475_n.jpg
    10868166_728398157255671_8420432505081714530_n.jpg
    10429337_728398667255620_1442901418689927233_n.jpg
    10885199_728398940588926_8773006934301197891_n.jpg

Requirements :
    1. Knowledge about decompile/compile *.jar files
    2. Deodex

How-to:
    1. Download dolby framework HERE then extract it

2. Decompile your framework.jar

3. Copy dolby folder from extraced file above (step 1) to your decompiled framework.jar *smali/android/pastehere
    nb: if you have already installed dolby-framework inside your framework.jar, please delete it first before paste from my dolby-framework

4. Compile your framework.jar

5. Move to services.jar, we need to disable signature on this step (this is maybe make it stuck on dolby logo when opening the dolby app)
    nb: if you already patch your services.jar, skip step 5-9

6. Decompile your services.jar and look for /com/android/server/pm/PackageManagerService.smali

7. Find this method:

Code:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    .end method

8. Replace with

Code:
        .locals 7

const/4 v0, 0x0

return v0
    .end method

9. Save your services.jar and recompile your services.jar

10. Download dolby_flashable.zip HERE

11. Open dolby_flashable.zip with WinRAR or anything. now, drag and drop services.jar+framework.jar modded to dolby_flashable/system/framework/pastehere

12. Goto your custom recovery

13. Wipe cache and dalvik-cache

14. Flash dolby_flashable.zip

15. Done

NB:
    1. Another mirror/s is not allowed!
    2. If you have another audio tweaks installed like viper/dsp/etc, please uninstall first (it may cause conflict/FC)
    3. If you have any issues about compiling *.jar files, try this one -> Baksmali manager i am use it for compile/decompile *.jar files
    nb: i'm forget who share that tool, so i just can say thankyou!
    4. Free space /system (±) 10MB
    5. May will be work on all device running on KITKAT, so let me know it works or not ;)
    6. Backup first before doing anything to prevent bootloop
    7. If you find any bugs/issues happened, please tell me

Thanks to:
    Google
    Dolby Mobile Audio
    PopKat ROM Devs from Cherry Mobile Philippines
    Nouvrizal Malta for share PopKat ROM
    Ghifari for tester
    Ifal for tester
    Riyono for guide port Dolby to JB
    one_love_420 for guide how to disable signature
    Q&A
    Q: I've stuck/FC when opening dolby. how to solve?
    A: uninstall another soundmod/sound tweaks or follow @aki_007 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57795816&postcount=15

Q: Still stuck on dolby logo when opening app, how?
    A: Try to disable signature using Lucky Patcher

Confirmed working on:

1. Mediatek devices
    2. Xperia Z1s T-Mobile KitKat 4.4.4
    Yeah I had the same issue on MT6582 KK
    I found another method of installing dolby without the need of frmaework modifications ...worked on a rom on which other methods failed ...
    just add the files from the zip to your rom.zip and add the build.prop lines below header DOLBY and do a fresh install of that rom
    https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=...xport=download...