Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

[ROM]4.4.2-R.O.D.T/R.D.D.T-NCB/ND2/Mystery/NE5 Slimmed, Tweaked, Source Kernel 10/7

22nd December 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #1421  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
More
Thanks for the reply. Yes, voicemail is set up but I do get occasional lags receiving messages - as much as a day later. I tried greenifying system apps once, but it was causing problems so I stopped. I do have Xposed installed with Greenified and Wanam enabled. I use very few of the mod settings but wondering if that could that be the culprit?
22nd December 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #1422  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 22,119

9,308 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippychimp

Thanks for the reply. Yes, voicemail is set up but I do get occasional lags receiving messages - as much as a day later. I tried greenifying system apps once, but it was causing problems so I stopped. I do have Xposed installed with Greenified and Wanam enabled. I use very few of the mod settings but wondering if that could that be the culprit?

Make a backup first.
Xposed can cause all sorts of strange problems. Remove all of it and see how it goes. If that still doesn't fix it, full wipe and fresh install, setup just the necessities and let it run for a day or so that way and add in the rest later on.
AND don't forget, still could be a network issue of some sort. I'm still hearing about areas going through upgrades.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #1423  

10 posts
More
Thanks for your advice. I did as you suggested and uninstalled Xposed and all the modules. Will see how it goes over the next couple of days. Hoping to avoid a fresh reinstall until the official lollipop ROMs become available. Judging by how infrequently it gets updated, I doubt RODT/ND2 will have a dirty 5.0 upgrade option.
22nd December 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #1424  
Recognized Contributor
TampaBay
Thanks Meter: 22,119

9,308 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippychimp

Thanks for your advice. I did as you suggested and uninstalled Xposed and all the modules. Will see how it goes over the next couple of days. Hoping to avoid a fresh reinstall until the official lollipop ROMs become available. Judging by how infrequently it gets updated, I doubt RODT/ND2 will have a dirty 5.0 upgrade option.

There wont be any upgrade paths for any flashable Android 5.0 roms.
The file structure has changed quite a bit. I cant even get Titanium backups to restore properly on Android L so its going to be a learning curve there for everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to tdunham For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd December 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #1425  

10 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

There wont be any upgrade paths for any flashable Android 5.0 roms.
The file structure has changed quite a bit. I cant even get Titanium backups to restore properly on Android L so its going to be a learning curve there for everyone.

Looks like at least 2 days lost in Android abyss when Lollipop is out. At least I won't be alone

PS - Since uninstalling Xposed, looks like calls are coming in without a problem, so far. Thanks for suggestion. I guess I went one step too far screwing around with my phone. Looking forward to a time I don't have to root ever again.
The Following User Says Thank You to zippychimp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread