Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

ACTUAL 4.4.4 GPE/AOSP ROMS for SAFESRAP 4.4.2 NC2/NC5+ 4.3MK2&more!

OP gigilie

27th November 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #261  
Thanks Meter: 6

81 posts
[QUOTE=gigilie;57072353]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpz1100

try the early beta of PSOA only issue thats unanimous is lack of signal bars (it'll say 4g tho and your speeds will probably be as fast or faster than any other ROM.)

Is there a newer verison than the one from Sept 27? That's all I can find on AFH
27th November 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #262  
OP Senior Member
MN
Thanks Meter: 747

578 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=domenci;57074231]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie

Is there a newer verison than the one from Sept 27? That's all I can find on AFH

yes but their exclusive to my sdcard lol soon friend i just put out my phoenix 10 port so ive got 1 less thing to focus on. PSOA variants are next.
The Following User Says Thank You to gigilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th November 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #263  
Thanks Meter: 6

81 posts
[QUOTE=gigilie;57076374]
Quote:
Originally Posted by domenci

yes but their exclusive to my sdcard lol soon friend i just put out my phoenix 10 port so ive got 1 less thing to focus on. PSOA variants are next.

Noice, sounds like something worth waiting for! I have too much going on in my life to use betas at the moment but I'm looking forward to an even more AOSP-like experience than Eclipse once it's a bit more sussed out.

Also, checked out that Phoenix rom, that's quite the undertaking! Cheers
Last edited by domenci; 27th November 2014 at 03:12 AM.
20th December 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #264  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 98

277 posts
More
For kicks, I tried getting Illusion and SlimROM to work on my current AT&T setup with the latest SafeStrap but couldn't get past the boot screen. Wish I would have known these existed or I wouldn't have upgraded my base! All of the GPE ports worked though.

Keep up the good work..I refuse to use Touchwiz anymore so always wiling to try any AOSP or GE ports/ROMS you may be working on.
20th December 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #265  
OP Senior Member
MN

578 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinco1

For kicks, I tried getting Illusion and SlimROM to work on my current AT&T setup with the latest SafeStrap but couldn't get past the boot screen. Wish I would have known these existed or I wouldn't have upgraded my base! All of the GPE ports worked though.

Keep up the good work..I refuse to use Touchwiz anymore so always wiling to try any AOSP or GE ports/ROMS you may be working on.

did you try the dOPE-PSOA Line at all? or the Stock PSOA beta?
22nd December 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #266  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 98

277 posts
More
Yep, all three of the new PSOA ROMs installed and ran fine on my AT&T model.
22nd December 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #267  
OP Senior Member
MN

578 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinco1

Yep, all three of the new PSOA ROMs installed and ran fine on my AT&T model.

cool so you got data/wifi/and everything working with them and did you just need to change the apns? what'd you think in comparison to the GPE ROM your sporting in your signature?
23rd December 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #268  
Thanks Meter: 18

89 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie

cool so you got data/wifi/and everything working with them and did you just need to change the apns? what'd you think in comparison to the GPE ROM your sporting in your signature?

Are there any random vibrations with your ports and does all USB functions like MTP work? These are the only real issues on my current ROM and unfortunately the dev of Pure Nexus no longer has an S4 so updates are difficult.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread