I am not able to download this rom. Can you add another link for this please.
Dear XOLO Q3000 Users,
I am porting today the Kit Kat 4.4 for our device. It is based on the ROM of Wammyz 4.4. I just mode that by copy and paste of some files from other ROMS and made it work for this devise. It is just a copy and past one and nothing is created by me.
I have added some more application and improved the audio and video features.
Like the other initial 4.4 kitkat ROMs, there was a problem with blue tooth. To make blue tooth to work. Follow the steps below:
1. Put off the wifi.
2. put on the blue tooth
3. Immediately just put one the blue tooth. For me it worked.
1. Go to Apps , go to all and choose Blue tooth button
2. Clear Cache and clear data
3. Restart the phone in safe mode and this will disable the 3rd party applications
4. Now repeat the step one and two
5. Now go to settings and put off wifi
6. Put on blue tooth and immediately put on wifi
7. The blue blue tooth will start working.
In case of again some problem with blue tooth, kindly repeat the above step.
Down load the ROM from Google Drive in the url below:
Follow the following steps:
1. Download the ROM and put into a folder in your sd card and take it to your sdcard without extracting it
2. Go to CWM or touch recovery. I have incorporated the Carlive touch recovery 2.2 based on CWM 220.127.116.11 in the ROM itself and you will open the recovery in the same.
3. Carry out the WIPE all
4. Select install zip and select the just download rom and flash it.
5. Please wait for some time and it will boot up in about a minute or 1.5 minute.
6. Wait for the Carrier signal to come.
7. After choosing the carrier please put off the phone and wait for one or 2 minute and restart the phone.
This ROM has not erased my carrier signal one several booting up exercises. But in case if it happens. Then to safe card your nvram and “IMEI” I have built in in the ROM to save your nvram and IMEI. Please use them to re-activate yout IMEI
Below are some of the Screen shots:
Please notice the Internal storage. Mine is 2 GB. To make the internal storage as 2 GB, you may have to flash the attached E1 and E2 files replacing your files available in the stock flash ROM.