1 posts
Thumbs down Brand New Metro PCS LG L70
I just got one yesterday .....
Software Ver. KOT49l.MS32310c will not root with Towelroot
9th December 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
cant root my metropcs LG Optimus L70
I just got my metropcs LG Optimus L70 I tried using the towelroot apk and I still can not get my phone rooted I was wondering if I'm missing somthing or maybe a way around this
18th December 2014, 01:58 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakisses55

I just got my metropcs LG Optimus L70 I tried using the towelroot apk and I still can not get my phone rooted I was wondering if I'm missing somthing or maybe a way around this

Lately there's been a bunch of software updates for the Optimus L70. I think that may be causing the problem. But you might also have to enable USB debugging, I forgot to put that in the first post >.< can't believe it.
Go to settings -> about phone -> software information, and tap the build number part until it says you are now a developer.
Then go back to settings, and go to developer options.
Make sure the box that says USB debugging has a checkmark (is enabled). If that doesn't work, I'm not sure how to fix it yet.
21st December 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #24  
Flag Pertate

4 posts
More
I've tried this metod to root LG L65 bought from Telenor Serbia, but was unsucessfull.
22nd December 2014, 05:07 AM   |  #25  

3 posts
Verizon LG Optimus Exceed 2 VS450PP

First attempt after visiting toweltoot and clicking lamda, chrome opens lots of new tabs fast. After I enabled usb debugging and revisiting the website, same result. Had to force stop chrome.
22nd December 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #26  

1 posts
The towelroot method no longer works on the l70, due to firmware 10c you would have to flash 10b with the lg flash tool.
25th December 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 1

49 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..............

The towelroot method no longer works on the l70, due to firmware 10c you would have to flash 10b with the lg flash tool.

I have the opposite problem. I rooted the L70 with towelroot while having firmware version 10b just fine, but now it keeps nagging me to update to 10c. I download it every time and it appears to install, but after it reboots it's still at 10b. Can I force the update somehow since I already have root or am I stuck with these notifications? Thank you!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread