FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[DEVED/TW-ROM FIX] Developer Edition TW-4.4 ROM Fix Files [2014-04-27]

3,317 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,529

By Hashcode, Senior Recognized Developer on 27th April 2014, 09:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd November 2014, 05:19 AM |#221  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 3,490

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillieBennett

Should we continue to flash this for Alliance build 2, I did and don't notice anything? Still have to make the build.prop edits to get pattern etc. on lock screen.

Yes until we can somehow upgrade to a 4.4 bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidstyle For This Useful Post: [ View ]

25th December 2014, 01:23 PM |#222  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Kind of off topic a bit, but this seems the best place to ask. What's everyone's favorite ROM now? I've been using Alliance but the vertical scrolling issue is becoming too big a pain and I don't think a fix will be uploaded.

Are all the others compatible with the Dev Ed? Any special instructions I need to know about?
26th December 2014, 03:03 AM |#223  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F350-6

Kind of off topic a bit, but this seems the best place to ask. What's everyone's favorite ROM now? I've been using Alliance but the vertical scrolling issue is becoming too big a pain and I don't think a fix will be uploaded.

Are all the others compatible with the Dev Ed? Any special instructions I need to know about?

I've been using Eclipse 2.0 and now 2.1 w/ lean kernel 3.7 and it's been solid as a rock, highly recommend it, nitro is a beast!
The Following User Says Thank You to untouchablez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread