Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

☞[Rom]★AllianceRom - Build 4 ★ RomControl★[8/25/14][NG3]

OP BeansTown106

Announcement from BeansTown106: Alliance Rom Build 4 is Now Live For T-Mobile S5
17th December 2014, 06:47 AM   |  #2121  
Flag Manchester, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1

44 posts
More
anyone help?
17th December 2014, 06:59 AM   |  #2122  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 306

439 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACThaKid

okay........... if im going to install this over my old version of the same mod(in other words: UPDATE) will it remove everything that i have on my phone or just overwrite the system files?

As long as you don't wipe data, your stuff should stick around.

This thread is a but outdated though, check out the newer one started by Goldie!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DevVorteX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #2123  
Flag Manchester, Ohio

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevVorteX

As long as you don't wipe data, your stuff should stick around.

This thread is a but outdated though, check out the newer one started by Goldie!

Thank you for your help!

is the other post basically the same thing as this but newer?
17th December 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #2124  
Flag Orlando

439 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACThaKid

Thank you for your help!

is the other post basically the same thing as this but newer?

Yeah, beanstown wasn't able to continue maintaining this project for t-mobile users. So @Goldie, a maintainer for the international version, stepped up and got us the update.
17th December 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #2125  
Flag Manchester, Ohio

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevVorteX

Yeah, beanstown wasn't able to continue maintaining this project for t-mobile users. So @Goldie, a maintainer for the international version, stepped up and got us the update.

Cool, that's really good, thank you again for the help
19th December 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #2126  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 10

153 posts
More
Reset
Can there be a reset button somewhererto reset the settings of Alliancemmanageror rom mmanage? I was setting itup and nnw i can'tsee the rright or left ofmy status bar. i centered my clock and that's all I can see. If right align it, it disappeas again. BBtw there are a couple spelling errors in the manager and it would be nice if the network traffic/speed indicator could be moved around aadwell llike to the left
20th December 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #2127  
Thanks Meter: 686

690 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robcop19

Can there be a reset button somewhererto reset the settings of Alliancemmanageror rom mmanage? I was setting itup and nnw i can'tsee the rright or left ofmy status bar. i centered my clock and that's all I can see. If right align it, it disappeas again. BBtw there are a couple spelling errors in the manager and it would be nice if the network traffic/speed indicator could be moved around aadwell llike to the left

You made the statusbar icons transparent, move the alpha slider to get them back
25th December 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #2128  
Thanks Meter: 7

66 posts
I wanted to take a minute and thank the developer for this ROM. It's amazing. I came from a Verizon Galaxy s4 that wasn't as stable as I'd have liked. Got tired of the nagging issues and switched to the LG G3 on T-Mobile. Had the G3 for 1 day and the audio jack wouldn't work with my AUX input in my car, it was a deal breaker (and the phone was just too big). Came down to the HTC M8 or the Galaxy S5. Very reluctantly replaced it with the S5 because of the all the issues I had with the S4, read a few threads, decided to try this ROM out and couldn't be happier.

Rooting and installing a ROM on this phone was literally a joke compared to jumping through hoops on the Verizon S4.

That being said, this may be the single greatest ROM I have ever installed since Liquid Smooth years ago on the S3 (which was close to perfect). It's hard to think of a reason to ever change this ROM, it has everything and if you get tired of it, just pick another theme.

Thank you again.
The Following User Says Thank You to wil318466 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #2129  
Thanks Meter: 3

50 posts
The update is broken for me, the dang screen won't turn off during call or when the S View case is closed... can't wait for a fix!!!
26th December 2014, 04:10 AM   |  #2130  
Flag Orlando

439 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigike

The update is broken for me, the dang screen won't turn off during call or when the S View case is closed... can't wait for a fix!!!

There's another updated thread in here by Goldie. He brought us the latest version because beans doesn't have his phone any longer.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread