Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Donate to Me
More
Note 3 Locked IMEI
Can anyone help me please!!#

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk626

Like someone said, theres no legal way to unblock that phone but PM me for my solution to when I had the same problem as you. Yours actually should be easier to fix lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

18th December 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #132  

1 posts
Talking Have about 85% Good News for you!
Hello; I have good news for you. You can still use your block IMEI/ESN etc phone. I had a simuliar problems as yours. Someone at my job. Stolen my fully rooted unlock and Custom ROM phone. I had quickly reported to T-Mobile. They ask me. If you want them to permanently block your phone. And nobody could ever use your phone. I really loved my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Unlock/Rooted Custom ROM phone. Better than the actual new Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Without rooting etc. Somebody had return my phone. Back to my desk. So I had called T-Mobile. And explained to them. Thief had return my phone. He or she probably tried to use the phone. And found out. They could not call or get 4G data and get online. Now I have two phones. A new JUMP program T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910T. I really didn't want that phone. I do not like the inside features. I really wanted t wait for next year in October or November of 2015. When they will have the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. With a 64bit system WOW! And a 6 inch screen. I love big screen Android phone. Luckily one Saturday morning. I was listening to Leo La Porte of KFI 640 AM Computer Technology Show. He was mentioning. That you can use any Android phone. Only if you have a WiFi at home or anywhere on the outside. You can make calls,text. And also continue to get Emails. The 15% of my 85%. To make 100%. Is that you cannot ever connect to 3G or 4G data. Only on WiFi connection you can use your phone. That is what I am doing at home. Just use my blocked Samsung Galaxy Note 3. As my WiFi calling phone. And text and receive and sent Emails. What you need to do. Is at home. If you have WiFi. It is free. Never have to pay for service. Download from the Google Play Store. Find the software called Google Handouts. And then download another software called: Google Hangout Dialer. And finally Groove IP. You have to have a Google account. To make and use there software. To make it work. And after that. You are good to go. Everything is free. The only downside. Is that when you are away from a WiFi area. The phone is unusable. Because you can not use again. The mobile data service, When I get my new phone. Which I am getting it rooted and unlocked and Custom ROM on it. I am calling T-Mobile. To cancel my calling plan. And just use there data plan. I will save about $30.00 From the $100.00 I am paying a month. They all are expensive.{Major Phone Companies}. I hope this make you happy again soon.
18th December 2014, 03:35 AM   |  #133  
Thanks Meter: 762

1,166 posts
So you can still get calls and texts? What if you pop a different SIM card in it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app
18th December 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #134  
Flag Orlando

8 posts
He is not using the sim. It is voip using Google voice.
18th December 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #135  
Thanks Meter: 762

1,166 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by metropcsflash

He is not using the sim. It is voip using Google voice.

That makes more sense lol. I guess I missed that part.

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app
19th December 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #136  

1 posts
Phone Blacklisted Samsung Note 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk626

Like someone said, theres no legal way to unblock that phone but PM me for my solution to when I had the same problem as you. Yours actually should be easier to fix lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Hi there,
I have a similar situation with my NOTE3 and I want to know how I can PM you to see if you can help me to fix issue.
Thank you
22nd December 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #137  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 393

1,200 posts
Donate to Me
More
pm me I can help
Today, 04:07 PM   |  #138  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 29

246 posts
More
I sent mine too Joe the Android rooter and he fixed my bad Imei for me in a week. Works perfectly now

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread