[ROM][4.4.4]OFFICIAL LiquidSmooth KitKat V 3.2[Spyder/Umts_Spyder]

OP anticor248

12th December 2014, 04:10 AM
The A
Thanks Meter: 12

331 posts
Donate to Me
More
Using 10/28 build and WiFi tethering isn't working. Anyone know the correct way to get it to successfully work? I have used the built-in hotspot and my laptop finds it but it won't connect.
16th December 2014, 06:23 AM
Thanks Meter: 19

132 posts
Does the call recorder work in v 10/13? It records something but the file has no sound...?

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th December 2014, 06:58 AM
Iasi
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
More
Boot time
I am wondering if the boot time is taking so long for all of u guys. I am using the 3.2 build and it takes almost two minutes to boot. I dont have many apps installed
21st December 2014, 02:26 PM
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
Liquidsmooth 3.2 Milestone available!
While browsing the repository-page of the Liquidsmooth-team I saw, that there's a Milestone-build available. Did u all know about it? - It is dated on 03-nov/2014. So this build is newer than the nightly-builds (from 13-oct and 29-oct/14) flying around here.

Link for Spyder (CDMA-version):
http://drdevs.com/devs/teamliquid/Mi..._Razr_Verizon/

And the link for UMTS-Spyder (GSM-version):
http://drdevs.com/devs/teamliquid/Mi...oto_Razr_umts/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDunc

Using 10/28 build and WiFi tethering isn't working. Anyone know the correct way to get it to successfully work? I have used the built-in hotspot and my laptop finds it but it won't connect.

Try the Milestone-build. Maybe the problems you experience are fixed in it. They just seem to be inside the CDMA-version. UMTS seems to be ok (tested by myself).

Cheers!
Last edited by frankonia; 24th December 2014 at 12:01 PM.
Yesterday, 02:43 PM
Thanks Meter: 6

34 posts
More
I have crossflashed it and it works! BT audio is working (I'm not sure if it's the ROM or the JBX kernel that fixed it).
Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 92

422 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaxx

I have crossflashed it and it works! BT audio is working (I'm not sure if it's the ROM or the JBX kernel that fixed it).

what you mean with "crossflashed" ?

sent from arc S or XT910 ...
Subscribe to Thread