Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][NDC][STOCK][4.4.2][KITKAT][ROOTED][ODEXED/DEODEXED]- Virgin Mobile/Boost Mobile

24th December 2014, 06:50 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 34

310 posts
Ok so I'm on the NJ3 modem and I flashed this rom. Was having problems, WiFi wasn't working and permissions problems. Flashed ktoonz kernel and now wifi is working and permissions working.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allrockedout For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2014, 10:38 PM |#142  
Flag DeWitt
Thanks Meter: 715

1,264 posts
that's cool the kernel worked - so you were stock unrooted and took the OTA to NJ3 then flashed this ROM ?

from my VM SGS3 - jdsingle76's rooted 4.4.2 NDC - stock kernel (for now ?) 😢
25th December 2014, 08:05 PM |#143  

310 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah24

It was stuck at 3% even when off. The cable just went bad. It was just kinda weird because it happened at the same time as some other issues. But it's charging again. Sadly somebody at Thanksgiving dinner mixed up and stole my original Samsung charger, which sucks.

---------- Post added at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:02 ----------

Can you root on the NJ3 baseband? If there's a signal improvement with NJ3 and I can root it that would be great. I'm in somewhat of a dead spot in the bottom floor of my house; I lose LTE in and around my house. It comes back after less than half a block. Pretty frustrating.

I'm rooted on NJ3, but If your on ndc, use odin to go back to stock. Boot up download update, the update will flash in stock recovery. Than odin Philz or twrp recovery. Than flash supersu zip in recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to allrockedout For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2014, 04:19 AM |#144  

310 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by remotehugger

that's cool the kernel worked - so you were stock unrooted and took the OTA to NJ3 then flashed this ROM ?

I Odin to stock, took the update, but than I flashed this ndc rom. Was having problems. So I flashed ktoonz kernel and everything's fixed but I'm only getting 3g. If your going to take the update I would say stay on stock rom and do no flash anything else unless you have a nandroid backup. I messed up by odin to stock, than I flashed this rom in stock recovery than I updated to the nj3. So I have no official nj3 backup. I had no idea the update contained updated modem.
The Following User Says Thank You to allrockedout For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2014, 10:30 PM |#145  
Flag DeWitt
Thanks Meter: 715

1,264 posts
I tried ktoonez kernel and I lose data and WiFi -

27th December 2014, 02:04 AM |#146  

310 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by remotehugger

I tried ktoonez kernel and I lose data and WiFi -

Change network mode to cdma only and it will ask you to reboot, and you will have 3g. were you on stock ndc through Odin, and took the update? Or did you take the update through this Rom?
27th December 2014, 04:36 PM |#147  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 32,225

17,067 posts
Donate to Me
More
Or if you use the ND8 Bootloader and Modem then everything works with KT747 kernel.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2, boost, kit kat, ndc deodex, virgin mobile
Previous Thread Next Thread