Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

|TOOL| HTC One Toolkit [M8] - v2.0.2 | 9.10.14

OP squabbi

Announcement from squabbi: 2.0.2.0 has been uploaded! Update is avaliable through the application!
27th December 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #391  
squabbi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 996
 
1,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire InOx

My phone freezes on fastboot screen when I try to boot the recovery through "fastboot boot" etc etc. How do I fix it?

Apparently the newer hboots prevent such a thing. Though its quite strange.
You'll have to flash it and then flash your stock recovery.
27th December 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #392  
squabbi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 996
 
1,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfrost3821

I'm trying to unlock the bootloader and it says:

OKAY [ 0.124s]
writing 'unlocktoken'...
FAILED (remote: unlock token check failed)
finished. total time: 0.129s


Any help?

I'll have yo check back with you as there may be a fault in the code. Did you select the unlock token through the '...' Button? And then click flash.
27th December 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #393  
jackfrost3821's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
280 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by squabbi

I'll have yo check back with you as there may be a fault in the code. Did you select the unlock token through the '...' Button? And then click flash.

Yes I did. I don't know why its not working, even tried this:
fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
Still same error!
27th December 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #394  
squabbi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 996
 
1,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfrost3821

Yes I did. I don't know why its not working, even tried this:

fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
Still same error!

Try downloading the unlock token again. If its an old one your have used before you may need to go through it again.
The Following User Says Thank You to squabbi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #395  
jackfrost3821's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
280 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by squabbi

Try downloading the unlock token again. If its an old one your have used before you may need to go through it again.

My Token was really old. Tried with new one and its working.

Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
27th December 2014, 02:49 AM   |  #396  
squabbi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 996
 
1,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfrost3821

My Token was really old. Tried with new one and its working.

Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

No worries! I'm here to help anyways.
The Following User Says Thank You to squabbi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #397  
jackfrost3821's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 62
 
280 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by squabbi

No worries! I'm here to help anyways.

Is there any way to s-off. I'm trying with firewater but its displaying:
C:\adb\adb\sdk\platform-tools>adb shell
shell@htc_m8:/ $ su
su
root@htc_m8:/ # chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/firewater
chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/firewater
root@htc_m8:/ # /data/local/tmp/firewater
/data/local/tmp/firewater
/data/local/tmp/firewater[2]: syntax error: '(' unexpected
I believe firewater is dead
27th December 2014, 03:13 AM   |  #398  
squabbi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 996
 
1,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfrost3821

Is there any way to s-off. I'm trying with firewater but its displaying:

C:\adb\adb\sdk\platform-tools>adb shell
shell@htc_m8:/ $ su
su
root@htc_m8:/ # chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/firewater
chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/firewater
root@htc_m8:/ # /data/local/tmp/firewater
/data/local/tmp/firewater
/data/local/tmp/firewater[2]: syntax error: '(' unexpected
I believe firewater is dead

Yeah, it was discontinued. You may have to use sunshine but its paid.
27th December 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #399  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by squabbi

Apparently the newer hboots prevent such a thing. Though its quite strange.
You'll have to flash it and then flash your stock recovery.

I solved it. Apparently it was a problem with the recovery. I booted with the twrp recovery and it worked!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes