CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[SOUNDMOD][M8][SENSE/GPE Android 4.4.x] Project ERA

25th December 2014, 11:18 PM |#191  
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

Yes it works perfectly fine

So it should work on Blisspop even though it's CM based?
 
 
26th December 2014, 03:45 AM |#192  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,866
 
7,919 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux

So it should work on Blisspop even though it's CM based?

Yes you can find the compatible Rom list /feature list which is updated in original thread it works on sense, cm and gpe...you can choose it also in the aroma installer
The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2014, 08:17 AM |#193  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux

So it should work on Blisspop even though it's CM based?

I tried to flash aosp and gpe versions ERA on blisspop, seems that it does not work for now
26th December 2014, 11:29 AM |#194  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,866
 
7,919 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_tee

I tried to flash aosp and gpe versions ERA on blisspop, seems that it does not work for now

It will work since zero flashed it on aosp too and it works...Also tell me what exactly doesn't work? Just the Dolby app ? Also gpe version won't work on aosp so don't try to flash it
26th December 2014, 11:50 AM |#195  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

It will work since zero flashed it on aosp too and it works...Also tell me what exactly doesn't work? Just the Dolby app ? Also gpe version won't work on aosp so don't try to flash it

I don't use dolby app, just froze it through settings. Tried to flash aosp ERA on fresh clean-flashed blisspop, and i've got no sound at all. For example when I try to play some music through poweramp - it just ffwd tracks with no sound. Maybe it is blisspop trouble, don't know. I've used ERA before on kitkat aosp & lolipop gpe with no problems
26th December 2014, 04:42 PM |#196  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,866
 
7,919 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_tee

I don't use dolby app, just froze it through settings. Tried to flash aosp ERA on fresh clean-flashed blisspop, and i've got no sound at all. For example when I try to play some music through poweramp - it just ffwd tracks with no sound. Maybe it is blisspop trouble, don't know. I've used ERA before on kitkat aosp & lolipop gpe with no problems

For solving issues always go to original forum... Read OP and you should find something to solve it
26th December 2014, 09:10 PM |#197  
tsalta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 296
 
1,882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Donate to Me
More
Zero can u share with us some information.

For example i want to edit by myself some of the presets in dolby_config.xml but the main problem is that i have no IDEA wich effect is for what.

For example i choice to edit RnB preset to tweak it depending of my teste and the music i listen mostly but without to know the effects im like Blind.

For example i do understand that GEQ_ENABLE 1 mean to enable the bands
GEQ_NBANDS 7 means we have 7 Bands

and they star 1 2 3 etc but i don`t have any idea of the Bands and the effect so if i know them i can better tweak my own preset

Thank you
26th December 2014, 09:17 PM |#198  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,866
 
7,919 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsalta

Zero can u share with us some information.

For example i want to edit by myself some of the presets in dolby_config.xml but the main problem is that i have no IDEA wich effect is for what.

For example i choice to edit RnB preset to tweak it depending of my teste and the music i listen mostly but without to know the effects im like Blind.

For example i do understand that GEQ_ENABLE 1 mean to enable the bands
GEQ_NBANDS 7 means we have 7 Bands

and they star 1 2 3 etc but i don`t have any idea of the Bands and the effect so if i know them i can better tweak my own preset

Thank you

Ask that in his original thread, he isn't that often here...Also I already asked him about that, and he meant it will take a lot of time to explain all the things inside this config...there needs to be more done than just edit a few tweaks...maybe if he has time he would explain it, but I think only after christmas and year years time
27th December 2014, 08:01 PM |#199  
broncogr's Avatar
Senior Moderator
XDA Central
Thanks Meter: 4,295
 
3,758 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2005
Thread closed on OP's request.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broncogr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes