Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Make more Beanstalk Builds ?
Yes 38 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM] [kitkat] [KFHD7] [4.4.4] [Unofficial] BeanStalk Build 4.4.4065(10/2)

OP BuQQzz

19th December 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #201  
BuQQzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC
Thanks Meter: 262
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=cell2011;57589034]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuQQzz

Btw Scott is working on 5.0 beanstalk so this thread will get updated to lollipop once we get everything working 😋😏[/QUOTE When is this happening and project lollipop? Anyone know? Are we getting CM 12 like all the others?

It'll happen don't worry, have a little faith in us 😳. This major update to lollipop brings tons of new features and a whole new look not to mention its heavy RAM usage unlike KitKat, so there's a lot to work on. Were currently working on two builds, aosp and cm12 and were getting there, just slower than normal! Hope this helps clear everything 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to BuQQzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th December 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #202  
Senior Member
Flag charleston wv
Thanks Meter: 83
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
[QUOTE=BuQQzz;57600001]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cell2011

It'll happen don't worry, have a little faith in us ��. This major update to lollipop brings tons of new features and a whole new look not to mention its heavy RAM usage unlike KitKat, so there's a lot to work on. Were currently working on two builds, aosp and cm12 and were getting there, just slower than normal! Hope this helps clear everything ��

Im a good tester if you need. I did testing back in the droid bionic days for a dev. I was just let the guy know what worked and didnt work. Im currently on cm 11 official as i think its most stable than all the others right now on here. UPDATE i just realized im on yours of 6/20 Kitkang. Ive flashed 5-6 different roms so far. Im new to kindle and took one day to figure it all out rooting and 2nd bootloader but it was easy thank god to youtude vids. Hmm maybe i should test your lolli build.
Last edited by cell2011; 19th December 2014 at 02:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cell2011 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th December 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #203  
BuQQzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC
Thanks Meter: 262
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=cell2011;57601597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuQQzz

Im a good tester if you need. I did testing back in the droid bionic days for a dev. I was just let the guy know what worked and didnt work. Im currently on cm 11 official as i think its most stable than all the others right now on here. UPDATE i just realized im on yours of 6/20 Kitkang. Ive flashed 5-6 different roms so far. Im new to kindle and took one day to figure it all out rooting and 2nd bootloader but it was easy thank god to youtude vids. Hmm maybe i should test your lolli build.

Sure thing!, as soon as I get another build up I'll send it to you for testing. Just have that fastboot cable ready just incase 😋
20th December 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #204  
Senior Member
Flag charleston wv
Thanks Meter: 83
 
767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
[QUOTE=BuQQzz;57636620]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cell2011

Sure thing!, as soon as I get another build up I'll send it to you for testing. Just have that fastboot cable ready just incase 😋

I always have fastboot. But this shouldnt be necessary should it. Is it in beta build or not even that yet?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

[QUOTE=cell2011;57640484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuQQzz

I always have fastboot. But this shouldnt be necessary should it. Is it in beta build or not even that yet?

I always have fastboot cable. Is it necessary with what you have? Is it in beta stage or not even close?
21st December 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #205  
JeramyEggs's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Charleston Il
Thanks Meter: 415
 
1,091 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Hey guys,
I am all over these forums, and happen to have installed this on a friend's KFHD7. I have noticed that the video camera, and mic don't seem to work. I have followed the instructions to the letter, and didn't know if I did something wrong, or if these are bugs. Any reply would be great. Merry christmas.

P.S. Really good work. Very snappy for a device that was never meant to have full android.
Last edited by JeramyEggs; 21st December 2014 at 04:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JeramyEggs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #206  
BuQQzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC
Thanks Meter: 262
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeramyEggs

Hey guys,
I am all over these forums, and happen to have installed this on a friend's KFHD7. I have noticed that the video camera, and mic don't seem to work. I have followed the instructions to the letter, and didn't know if I did something wrong, or if these are bugs. Any reply would be great. Merry christmas.

P.S. Really good work. Very snappy for a device that was never meant to have full android.

Hmm that's odd. Give me maybe an hour or so and I'll take a look, I have one last build also that I'll upload today until lollipop builds start rolling in 👌 Merry Christmas!
The Following User Says Thank You to BuQQzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #207  
BuQQzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC
Thanks Meter: 262
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
@cell2011 its flashable but won't boot up fully yet!
The Following User Says Thank You to BuQQzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #208  
Droidify's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
43 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
BuQQzz, excellent work here. Loaded this up yesterday on my wife's Kindle and have to compliment you on the work. It seems to operate wonderfully, and with everything expected in a good CM based ROM! Had the weather app FC issue, so I just renamed the weather APK and think that is resolved. I have found one other hitch so far and that is that the Flixster app will not play trailers. I am working on that and will reply if I find a solution.

Great ROM! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Droidify For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st December 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #209  
BuQQzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC
Thanks Meter: 262
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeramyEggs

Hey guys,
I am all over these forums, and happen to have installed this on a friend's KFHD7. I have noticed that the video camera, and mic don't seem to work. I have followed the instructions to the letter, and didn't know if I did something wrong, or if these are bugs. Any reply would be great. Merry christmas.

P.S. Really good work. Very snappy for a device that was never meant to have full android.

Yep video record doesn't work, I'll look further into it!
The Following User Says Thank You to BuQQzz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 09:46 PM   |  #210  
BuQQzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag NyC
Thanks Meter: 262
 
267 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Beanstalk5.0 Screens, probably release the first build sometime today depending how testing goes! 😇😀

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes