Since recently, at my Lenovo S820, the Internal Storage Full error is appearing and it seems that I can't do anything to fix it. My internal storage is 2,14 GB (my USB Storage is 1,6 GB and my external sd is 32 GB). I have also noticed that if the internal space is less than 50 MB, some of the phone's processes aren't behaving as they're supposed to, and I can't download anything from the Playstore.
So far I have tried:
- Moving nearly all apps to sd (even facebook and youtube)
- Deleting the \data\tombstones folder's contents whenever they exist
- Deleting the \data\log_other_temp folder's contents whenever they exist
- Deleting the Media Storage data aprox. every 12 hours
- Deleting cache
- Deleting many unwanted files as mentioned in SD Maid app
- Deleting unwanted apps in \system\app
I've done all the above and keep doing them non-stop and I barely make it with 51 mb of internal space (media storage deleted). I just can't seem to find out how the internal space gets full. The other day I moved the keyboard app I use to sd which took 80 mb of space, so I thought the problem was solved, but a few days after the internal storage was FULL again.
Could you mention something I haven't done, or maybe if you know what is causing the problem? Could you maybe suggest some unwanted folders or files lying in internal storage that I can get rid of?
Thanks a lot for your time,