30th November 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #151  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,902

864 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo2249

Hello everyone,
I just installed the driver / binary v1.0.0 with recovery, 5.2.4 apk dev and xcam settings 1.3.6 on my D802 G2 root stock 4.4.2. I have a problem with the slow motion when reading is not idle like older versions where I could read "MX Player Pro" and the picture was good in slow motion. I have to reduce the speed of the player (LG), could someone explain to me just what I do, if there is something to do? I also installed the xdabbeb's videoplayer v 1.0.0 but I do not see what it brings ... (just the ability to decrease the speed ???)
On my pc I have to reduce the speed with vlc is not great, and the image quality is not good.
thank you
By

P.s.: sorry for my english ... I am french and use Google translation.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the two videos you uploaded are at different fps regardless (120fps current, 60fps past) so I don't know why you're comparing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glixator

I have a problem with XCam LG v5.2.4 mod. I have stock LG G2 (D802b). I wanted to record 4k video, but it wasn't work well. Video is "lagging" (I don't know how to say it) and it is so pixelated, or what is it. There is a video from my phone in "4k" /watch?v=SnVKsIoDWuI
But I can't choose 4k in video settings quality on YouTube. I don't know what is wrong. Do I need to buy XCam settings on Google play? My english is not the best.. . I hope you'll help me with that.

No, you don't need the play store settings app. You do, however, need to read the directions in the OP. It appears that you haven't installed an updated media_profiles.xml that allows 4kUHD to work in the first place. LG didn't include that with the G2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabuco76

After flashing xdabbeb_camera_binaries_v1.0.0g2.zip via TWRP ( lg g d802 - pardus rom - dorimanx kernel 9.1) I get the message:
" Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped". Then sometimes it reboots itself. How could I solve the problem or even if there is any option to undo or revert the process?? there is something I ve messed up??

Thanx in advanced

There's nothing in the driver package that would cause that, but it's possible something went wrong with your recovery when you flashed it. Regardless, all you need to do is restore the backup you made in step 1 of the install instructions and you'll be fine.
2nd December 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hello,
it is a mistake on my part when I cut videos with android software that re-encoded.
My problem is the quality of the video 120fps (video with the sheet in my previous post) that is very average ... What can I do to remedy this problem? there is there a particular configuration change in the settings?
Thank you
Last edited by mateo2249; 2nd December 2014 at 11:14 AM.
2nd December 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #153  

0 posts
how to fix smoothed images
Hi all. Anyone have an settings suggestions to fix the smoothing effect thar the lg camera applies that becomes apparent when zooming in
8th December 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #154  

0 posts
Hey guys, I have problem with camera mod

I install app (ver. 5.2.4) and when I'm trying to record some SlowMotion 720p movie I see this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGHGCYDCusrN0h1bzJ0SGZQYlE/view?usp=sharing
Here you have movie in 1080p 60 fps to compare - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxGHGCYDCusrd241alJYNVJJLUk/view?usp=sharing

What I should do to repair this?

Thx for help
27th December 2014, 10:05 PM   |  #155  

0 posts
Video problems
Hi everyone, I can't manage videos to work properly. Photographs are good, but videos very bad. When I want to record in 1080P it drops to 30 because of "low" light, it's a light in my room and it's not that low. Only outside when is sunny day 60 fps works good (but also, sound is poor and it stutters). Second thing is slow motion is weird, grainy and there is no sound. Please somebody tell me what is the problem??

What I did:
Installed CloudyG3 2.1
Installed XCam (adv driver version)
Problems happend which i describe up

Installed CloudyG3 2.1
Installed XCam (adv driver version)
Installed 1.01 binaries for ported roms
SAME PROBLEMS

Installed CloudyG3 2.1
Installed 4.00 version from recovery
SAME PROBLEMS

Help somebody! Tnx
Yesterday, 07:23 PM   |  #156  

0 posts
I want to use this mod in a rooted G2 with stock LG rom but I don't fully understand how to install it, I want to use the advanced driver and the 4K video with stock rom.

The steps I think I must follow are, from the initial post:
1- Install "media_profiles.xml".
2- Install "v1.0.0 - Advanced Driver for G2/GPro2-based roms".
3- Finally, install "XCam LG - for G2 using the advanced driver".
Please tell me if i'm doing it wrong, if I need something else or I don't need any of the above, and if any of the packages aren't the best for a rooted stock LG rom to achive the best camera.

Thanks a lot.
Yesterday, 08:58 PM   |  #157  

3 posts
hello i want have slow mo i need flash "media_profiles.xm" drivers then install XCam LG - for stock G2 + 4kUHD video apk then flash v1.0.0 - Advanced Driver for G2/GPro2-based roms drivers ?
Today, 12:04 AM   |  #158  

3 posts
Hello,i am on stock rom.i installed advanced driver becouse in 3th post he say slow motion is dark and i installed lg xcam for advanced driver is that some problem and damage my device did i do that correct?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, focus, lg g2, mod, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread