1. Download and install drivers Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00.7z.
If not working try these too PDAnet_4150.rar.
Problem in installation?? Go here
2. Download scatter from here .
3. Open SP flash tools, load scatter in sp flash tools and go to read back tab. (alternative download link of sp flash tools)
4. Click 'Add' and tap on added read back entry.
5. Select any path to save file and click ok, write 0x3E180000 in length and click ok.
6. Click on read back and connect phone without battery. Wait till it completes.
7. Once you see a green circle, close sp flash tools and switch on the phone.
8. When the phone is on, connect it to pc. See if any notification of 'usb debugging' comes in phone, if not, go to settings->about phone->and tap build number 7 times to enable debugging options.
9. Go back and enter developers options(in settings), and check usb debugging on.
10. Now run mtk driod tools and it will detect phone. (alternative download link of mtk droid tools)
11. In mtk droid tools, click 'root, backup and recovery' tab.
12. Click 'To process file ROM_ from Flash Tool.
13. Locate the file you got from read back.
14. Say no to make CWM recovery automatically and cancel to choose a recovery for similar phone.
15. Now wait again.
Once done, you will get your sp flashable backup in MTK Driod Tools/backup.
Read back complete.
Now follow this guide to root your Unite 2.
HI Iam Karthik. I am having trouble in SP tool downloading. Erroe is "The application is failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application my fix the problem". I downloaded many times still the problem exixts. I am using windows XP 32 bit. Please help me.
|back, micromax, mtk, read, unite, unite-2|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|