[APP][4.1+]Baby Untouch beta

Search This thread

andyero

Dec 29, 2014
Can you provide feature block only specific area (not all screen)?
My smartphone sometimes make an auto taps at vertical line with fixed X-coordinate and varoius Y-coordinate (phantom taps)
I need to block this phantom taps but not block taps on other area of the screen.
Is it possible or not?

αкαѕнα

May 15, 2011
in your fantasy...
This app is just awesome :D

I would however love to have a dely option like i have on the touch block app "Argus Touch Blocker" i use today.

Your is better, but i need the dely option too :/

EDIT: i found out how now :D i just love you .... donation made...

TIP: you should make it more obvious to see the donation option... i had to look after it...

Last edited:

JDCGW

Jul 18, 2014
Very nice app! The donation features are helpful too.

Anyway, I have a feature request: Allow mouse and keyboard input through. It would be nice to block the screen but still have control over it through a wireless mouse.

mcowper

Aug 16, 2010
Is there a way to stop blocking from tasker? If not would it be possible to add that?

Thanks

alecxs

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 17, 2016
gitlab.com
Why is this app down on Google Play? It says my device is incompatibel. If the only reason is that Android have its own built-in feature l disagree with. There are many old or chinese phones out there still running JellyBean or KitKat they never will receive upgrades or custom roms. I downloaded your app from other source and still works fine, please bring it back to Google Play so i can rate 5 Stars ***** :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This app serves one purpose and do it very efficiently. It is to prevent babies from screwing up your phone when you let them play with you phone.
    It's for Jelly Bean and up for now.

babytouch_googlePlay.png
    Google Play Store link

Or, you can join this community and be a tester to get the latest version, then you can download from Google Play store link.
    Google+ Baby Untouch beta page

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of baby friendly contents on web, app, YouTube, and other video source. The app allows you to open any of those contents for your baby and protect your phone from being destroyed by baby random clicking.

*******************************************************************************************************************
    Features:
    ★ Block touch on any apps, including YouTube and browsers (video playing without problem. I haven't find any app that doesn't work with this app yet)
    ★ Block home, back button, recent-app button, and menu button
    ★ Lock volume
    ★ Easy unblocking with options
    ★ Even works on lockscreen to prevent calling to 911
    ★ Option to "Keep screen on" while blocking
    ★ Option to "Lock orientation" while blocking
    ★ Super simple start. Only need 20 seconds to fully understand how it works
    ★ Super optimized; next to zero memory and CPU usage
    ★ Tiny app size
    ★ No ads; that's right, no ads
    ★ No sneaky permission, only 2 basic ones
    ★ No data usage, it doesn't even need internet access permission
    ★ No sign up, no email, no phone number, and no information is saved or required
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    Coming Features:
    ★ Option to allow interaction on running app in the foreground

Limitation:
    This app does not provide baby content at this moment.
    There are a few reasons:
    1. ) I am not an expert at determining what content is the best for babies; I only want to provide what I believe is the best.
    2. ) There are so many baby content available everywhere already.

Other notes:
    This app does not block power button.
    Volume lock is to revert volume changes.
    If somehow you can't unblock after start blocking, you can press and hold power button to restart phone and that will fix it.
    I have tested this app on as many phones and apps that I can, but if you do find an app or a phone that this is not compatible with, please email me the phone model, android version and the app link, so I can test it and fix it.

Update 5/20:
    Update:
    Revert tap logic
    Tap indicator animation
    Tablet layout
    Optimize for even more efficiency
    Icon

Update 5/16:
    Add features: Reworked tap counter, Name changed

Update 5/14:
    Add features: Share, Report, Mini Tutorial

Update 5/08:
    Production release
    Tooltips added

Update 5/02:
    Bug fix

Update 4/30:
    New confirmation mechanism - You can now confirm with a thumb while holding the phone with one hand. For tablet, you don't have to drag the confirmation bar all the way to the top.
    Block Indicator - Now it shows blue dot when blocking and being tapped. This helps user to know the blocking is active. Especially useful when it's in lockscreen and user forgot blocking is active.
    Kids under 2 years shouldn't be using devices with screens in the first place.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Sorry for using this thread for this, but I don't think so. I have an app for children on my tablet with pictures and spoken names off different animals. My nearly 2 year old daughter loves it, and actually she can name most of the animals clearly and instantly. I think the point is what kind of content you show to little kids and how long you let them play with it.

Swyped from my incredible Sony Xperia Z with Tapatalk 4
    Confirms partly what I said, content and duration must be under parental guidance. But I think even kids under age 2 can learn from both: people AND media. And now let's stop hijacking the thread.
    Kids under 2 years shouldn't be using devices with screens in the first place.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app