Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen

The post Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen appeared first on … more

[XPOSED] Pop-up Video in Floating Window

more

HTC to Replace Swype with TouchPal

more

Transformers – Free On Google Play

more

[Q] How To unbrick LG P714 -Help-

OP flomix77

28th December 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
I only see blue strips. I tried vol -, vol + both vol buttons and other combinations too but it starts only on blue screen and stays blue strips always.
28th December 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #42  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 452

492 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harishc

I only see blue strips. I tried vol -, vol + both vol buttons and other combinations too but it starts only on blue screen and stays blue strips always.

Did you try with LG flashtool (not KDZ flasher). What is it getting recognized in device manager? It is VERY IMPORTANT. So tell us.
28th December 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #43  

17 posts
yes i tried LG flash tool and offline flashing. my device is recognized as "LG AndroidNet USB " and "LG Modem"
28th December 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #44  
Flag Bucharest

492 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harishc

yes i tried LG flash tool and offline flashing. my device is recognized as "LG AndroidNet USB " and "LG Modem"

Hmmmm do you have team viewer? I will see exactly what happens what errors I get etc., of course if you want.
29th December 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #45  

17 posts
yes I am having team viewer, Please tell me your suitable time. I'll be available same time. my skype is sohamgreens

Thank you
Harish
30th December 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #46  
Flag Bucharest

492 posts
Donate to Me
More
Making deeper research you were lucky to ever start the phone again without service. The only reason that you didn't get in QDL is that L7 uses same partition layout as L7_2 (most of it) otherwise you were hard bricked without any sign of life. This is also kind of a hardbrick. What I am thinking of is this. Your phone fails because you have written different bootloaders (the ones of L7) which are alike. The Dll inside P710 version doesn't exactly know how to comunicate till the end with the phone. Why not use the dz from P710 and the dll file from P700?. This way the partitions that will be written will be your phone. Might work or might brick it even further.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread