[Q] Weaksauce/Firewater/S-Off Issues

Search This thread

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA
BOO HOO :.(.

I have a new M8 because I pitched a fit to VZW and they gave me $400 of the device, but now I cant get permanent ROOT. This really does suck, I even tried the Sunshine and No Love there either. Can SOMEONE/ANYONE please help me?

Thanks in advance!

* ALL IS WELL_ SOLVED!

Last edited:

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013
I have a new M8 because I pitched a fit to VZW and they gave me $400 of the device, but now I cant get permanent ROOT. This really does suck, I even tried the Sunshine and No Love there either. Can SOMEONE/ANYONE please help me?

Thanks in advance!
What error does firewater throw?

And what is sunshine doing specifically when you open it? Are you getting to the PayPal page?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

geosnipe

Mar 7, 2011
RVA

And what is sunshine doing specifically when you open it? Are you getting to the PayPal page?

Firewater gave me whelp my device is a terd..lol

Sunshine did not work last nite but tonite it did take my money and give me s-off with root. I guess I'm good now, I just would've liked to donate on my own rather than be forced to purchase ROOT. Anyhow, all good and I appreciate all devs work. Me and My M8 are happy!

Reactions: BadUsername

BadUsername

Mar 20, 2013

Sunshine did not work last nite but tonite it did take my money and give me s-off with root. I guess I'm good now, I just would've liked to donate on my own rather than be forced to purchase ROOT. Anyhow, all good and I appreciate all devs work. Me and My M8 are happy!
Lots of people would gladly donate, but most wouldn't.

Glad it worked out for you.

alibhatti

Sep 11, 2014
Hi friend i need some unguent help. I am stuck on this 2 screen cant go no where. any kind of reboot brings me back on this 2 screens. if i connect with my pc via usb and try to flash recovery its keep giving error signature verify fail some if i try to flash any rom by put it into sd card.
All i have done is run following command and now i am not able to do anything.

adb shell
su
echo -ne '\x00\x00\x00\x00' | dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 bs=1 seek=33796
exit
exit

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot oem writesecureflag 3

Attachments

• IMG_20140912_090408.jpg
    IMG_20140912_090408.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20140912_090422.jpg
    IMG_20140912_090422.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 145

jsaxon2

Mar 3, 2010
Bunnell, FL
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Hi friend i need some unguent help. I am stuck on this 2 screen cant go no where. any kind of reboot brings me back on this 2 screens. if i connect with my pc via usb and try to flash recovery its keep giving error signature verify fail some if i try to flash any rom by put it into sd card.
All i have done is run following command and now i am not able to do anything.

adb shell
su
echo -ne '\x00\x00\x00\x00' | dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 bs=1 seek=33796
exit
exit

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot oem writesecureflag 3

Not sure what you were trying to do, but those are the commands to lock your bootloader and go back to s-on. I don't know if there is a way for you to now get your phone working. Hopefully someone knows something you could try. Good Luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sounds like your phones have the newer boot loader. If that's the case you'll have to use the new root by jcase called sunshine or something like that. It'll cost you though. He started charging $25 for it.

Copy. What was the fix?

That's guys super jackup phone. He had no os locked an s-on. An dottat got him a os an s-off an re unlocked an up an running. What a mess that picture is tho lol