Quick Remote APK

Search This thread

Ottoman61

Apr 15, 2014
Hi.I don't speak english very well.excuse me.I have a lg g pro f240k.it has a stock rom 4.4.2 korean.But quick remote is not working.please you are give me stock quick remote or working remote.

Ottoman61

Apr 15, 2014
TURKEY

I dont speak english very well.I am sorry.I have a lg g pro f240k.but my quick remote not working.You are give me stock 4.4.2 quick remote please.

pes1313

Sep 13, 2012
Hi,and there are more programs that use irda on lg g3? analogue noviiremote (on windows mobiles)?that it was possible to download the database with additional remote controls, and to share their ?

jututt

Sep 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 9
Redmi 9
Hi all, I have a rooted G2 D802
Quick Remote was working fine,
than I messed up a bit (deleted) with .apk and now it doesn't start anymore. It's not listed in installed applications, but I still have the icon in the quick launch bar at the top. If I click it it shows the "splash screen" with the add button, but if I click it nothing happens.

I put qremote.apk into /system/app, changed to rw-r--r--, tried to install but it fails to.
What is the correct location to have this .apk? And Quickset.apk also?
thanks

jututt

Sep 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 9
Redmi 9
Should I put the .apk in /system/app or /system/priv-app?

Also noticed that I haven't the .odex for QuicksetSDK.apk
Is this normal?

Also I don't have Quickset.apk

powerserge1

May 25, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
It's too bad the G3 or G2 port of quick remote do not work for our phones (yet). If anyone sees anything please keep us posted.

I find the remote database to be limited so at worse if we could either get a port with more manufacturers and remote codes or something so our E980/F240 can learn remote commands then the remote function within our phones will be much more useful.

As it is now my phone can control my tv and receiver but not my set top box. So it is not a universal remote since I need other remotes to control the other components. Really defeats the purpose. I can buy a $10 remote with more codes built in than what our LGs phone have. Something is better than nothing I guess but hoping for a port like what they did for the G3 now working on the G2.

Last edited:
Reactions: krizina

krizina

Apr 6, 2013
Split
Hi all, I have a rooted G2 D802
Quick Remote was working fine,
than I messed up a bit (deleted) with .apk and now it doesn't start anymore. It's not listed in installed applications, but I still have the icon in the quick launch bar at the top. If I click it it shows the "splash screen" with the add button, but if I click it nothing happens.

I put qremote.apk into /system/app, changed to rw-r--r--, tried to install but it fails to.
What is the correct location to have this .apk? And Quickset.apk also?
thanks

I am not sure that this qremote will work on G2. I can send you qremote with odex, extracted from stock G2 dump. Are you on stock G2 rom?

Last edited:

jjczon

Jul 23, 2008
I have a G4 with marshmellow and quickremote is still there. Only problem i have is that my DirecTV box is not listed in the database (international version G4) but was in the database of the P769 and D415 US-versions.

Crinos512

Nov 30, 2010
Ah, but that is the G4's QuickRemote which accesses different hardware I'm afraid... My earlier statement about the G Pro version stands.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    that's what I was afraid of. Any suggestions?

which model are you using? I know that you can flash quick remote on the e980. You can find the zip under the accessories folder in madmack's cm10.2 download directory.
    which model are you using? I know that you can flash quick remote on the e980. You can find the zip under the accessories folder in madmack's cm10.2 download directory.

Nice!! Thanks!!

PS: Haven't tried it yet, but here's the link: http://downloads.codefi.re/madmack/GPRO/CM10_2/accessories
    So... I tried to find out if I could update my device with KK 4.4 to the latest QRemote app (from the e986 v10g official kdz) since it's missing pretty much all my (and friends) devices, namely TVs and pay tv boxes. I extracted and deodexed all 3 APKs and manually installed them on system/app. QRemote appeared but yet again the device lists came up empty :(.

Then I had an idea... run QuicksetSDK.apk on /system/data. After "install" guess what... the lists became populated! I could add all remotes I wanted! The only problem is that every time you boot the device you have to run QuicksetSDK.apk if you need to add more remotes. I hope someone picks up these files and hacks them or finds a better solution. :)

Btw I'll attach links for both odexed and deodex files.. so you can try them on official/modded LG roms. :D And here's some screen grabs to prove it to make up for my previous blunder hehe. :silly:

Deodexed (mega.co.nz)

Odexed (mega.co.nz)

Screenshot_2013_12_07_09_50_32.png

Screenshot_2013_12_07_09_50_56.png

Screenshot_2013_12_07_09_51_08.png

Screenshot_2013_12_07_09_51_23.png

Screenshot_2013_12_07_09_51_52.png
    wounder

can you tell me if u have the option to learn new remotes like the G2 Qremote app?
    i wounder if you could flash the g2 Qremote to have this amazing feature....
    I noticed the QRemote app was outdated, missing several manufacturers... so I just updated the cwm file with the files from the latest international firmware.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YkJyQKIY!bx9qCiv_7wpGt2Kt9tDR-A9DIqg7h2LbQTzEdrbIqLE

Working great!*

*Actually working not so great. Only got it to work once and then it magically failed to appear when installed to data/app (no icon in launcher) amd when moved to system\app the remote list comes up empty. Need some help on this :(