FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

What's Your Next Tablet Going To Be?

763 posts
Thanks Meter: 399

By RaiderWill, Senior Member on 24th May 2014, 04:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd December 2014, 05:26 PM |#101  
Flag Vegas & Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 724

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamranhaghighi

i think 4:3 is better for browsing !
i hate this last months of 2014, everything sucks (in tech ) no good new phones, no new tablets, nothing good :| lets just hope it changes in 2015 ! 8 more days

True, stay tuned to CES!

23rd December 2014, 09:19 PM |#102  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Smile
The rumour mill is crazy with all sorts of new stuff being promised... LG may have a new, higher-grade tablet coming, then there's a bunch of stuff from Asus and Acer and probably another once from Samsung.

I've been happy with the 8.3 for a year now, no real drive to replace it just yet, but CES has a tendency to re-start that longing for the next greatest thing. Who knows!

Mark
24th December 2014, 12:26 AM |#103  
Flag Santo Tirso
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Got a V500 1 month and a half ago to replace my old Asus Tf101 and so far I'm happy with it.

Before this one I was considering the Samsung 8.4. I think the Tab Pro has obvious better characteristics but I don't really like Samsung design.

Just waiting for an official rom upgrade (Please please LG!!), if it gets it I'll probably keep it until it breaks.
24th December 2014, 06:17 PM |#104  
Orgrimmar

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys

True, stay tuned to CES!

I can't wait ....

currently thinking about getting Nvidia shield, what do you think !?
26th December 2014, 11:05 AM |#105  
Orgrimmar

More
ok , im now really planning to buy the shield but there're cracking issues, do you think i should buy shield ? no RMA here im scared !!! otherwise i seriously love that thing ! and i don't want to only game with it, i do stuff that people do with tablets(browse emails videos etc) but i would also do gaming with it
30th December 2014, 02:57 AM |#106  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 993

Donate to Me
More
Yea nothing tickles my fancy to make me spend more money to replace my nexus 7 2013. My next one will have to have a stylus and a Qualcomm 810 or something.
31st December 2014, 03:54 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Next one will be a Nexus tablet. I bought the G pad because I thought, surely someone will find a way to convert it to GPE version, and than I will have basically a bigger Nexus 7 with premium build. Well... I guess the conversion is pretty hard, or there is not enough interest in this. So for now, my plan sort of backfired.
The Following User Says Thank You to e34v8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st January 2015, 03:42 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
I picked up a v510 GPE a couple months ago and my wife's old 2012 N7 was too slow so I gave her my GPE (boots in half the time) and picked up the v500 and like it a lot better. It complements my G3 nicely. Now if we could just get the Lollipop OTA.
1st January 2015, 10:33 PM |#109  
Recognized Developer
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 993

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by e34v8

Next one will be a Nexus tablet. I bought the G pad because I thought, surely someone will find a way to convert it to GPE version, and than I will have basically a bigger Nexus 7 with premium build. Well... I guess the conversion is pretty hard, or there is not enough interest in this. So for now, my plan sort of backfired.

Thats what I wanted too but waited to pull the trigger.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread