Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Unable to install new CWM for WFS 2012

25th August 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #31  
Flag Kot Addu
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
QUOTE=ĘSP;54343881]Didn't work. Did exactly as in the steps. But got stuck on boot sc
main version is older update faild
5th September 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #32  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ĘSP

Having this exact issue. Ended up installing OWLRecovery-Mod v0.1.2 and CM10.1 rc v3.0 by OWL.

Hi there. I have the same problem. The latest rom I installed and is working is cm-11-20140529-WEEKLY-marvel.zip by team simplicit (flashed using OWL recovery 0.1.2 as ecilehard said before).

I tried all methods in these thread with the same result, the HTC green logo screen. Is this problem solved or I'm in the wrong thread?

Thank you in advance.

PS: Congratulations for the developers. You are doing an excellent job with these devices. You have saved my life at least twice!!
19th September 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertuzo

Hi there. I have the same problem. The latest rom I installed and is working is cm-11-20140529-WEEKLY-marvel.zip by team simplicit (flashed using OWL recovery 0.1.2 as ecilehard said before).

I tried all methods in these thread with the same result, the HTC green logo screen. Is this problem solved or I'm in the wrong thread?

Thank you in advance.

PS: Congratulations for the developers. You are doing an excellent job with these devices. You have saved my life at least twice!!

Your in the right thread I guess. For me the problem still exists and for some users too as I read in some threads. I tried only up to the version of 6.0.4.9 of the CWM by Oliver. Now a newest version 6.0.5.3 of it has been released. You can give it a try.
22nd September 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #34  
Flag Poděbrady
Thanks Meter: 6

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertuzo

Thank you in advance.

i flash cm-11-20140621-NIGHTLY-marvel.zip rom with replacing boot.img from cm-11-20140529-WEEKLY-marvel, and system booting, but wifi not turning on.. any fix for this?
27th September 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #35  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ĘSP

Your in the right thread I guess. For me the problem still exists and for some users too as I read in some threads. I tried only up to the version of 6.0.4.9 of the CWM by Oliver. Now a newest version 6.0.5.3 of it has been released. You can give it a try.

Thank you for your reply ĘSP. I tried CWM 6.0.5.3 with no success The phone hangs at HTC green logo screen.... again

Edit: I also tried TWRP 2.8.0.0 with the same result.
Last edited by bertuzo; 27th September 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: More tests
2nd January 2015, 01:51 AM   |  #36  

1 posts
Hello all I am noticing you are having issues with installing 4.4 and finding a stable WFS rom here is a good one i've been using it for 4 months now not an issue with it http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2268974, for those of you that use wifi tethering this app works wonders with the phone https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.tether also install the xposed framework and the module OkHTTP, you will have tethering on 4.2.2 with the OKHTTP library from 4.4.0, it works wonders
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread