LG G4 Note Picture Leaked, Oxygen OS Delayed – XDA TV

The LG G4 Note has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan … more

Unofficial Android 5.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Qualcomm edition of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is another device that received … more

Guide to Dual Boot Snapdragon Note 4

Dual Boot is one of the most desirable features for a flashaholic, and with this guide by XDA … more

Has ART Made a Noticeable Jump in App Performance?

We’ve received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Spotify

29th May 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Gave it a try but it's not letting me input text at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinerror

I decompiled the Spotify APK (latest version from my S4) and removed any android:screenOrientation="portrait" attributes from the AndroidManifest.xml file. It now shows up in the correct orientation for me. I used an attached keyboard/mouse to login, but after that I've just been using the Amazon remote to click through things on my playlists (on some of the screens, it helps to push the the left before scrolling up or down). If you hit the search box, the on screen keyboard shows up... so while it's not perfect, I think you can get by with the standard remote.

I've posted a build here if you want to try it:
httttp://d-h.st/Lel

1st January 2015, 11:58 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 153

1,204 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinerror

I decompiled the Spotify APK (latest version from my S4) and removed any android:screenOrientation="portrait" attributes from the AndroidManifest.xml file. It now shows up in the correct orientation for me. I used an attached keyboard/mouse to login, but after that I've just been using the Amazon remote to click through things on my playlists (on some of the screens, it helps to push the the left before scrolling up or down). If you hit the search box, the on screen keyboard shows up... so while it's not perfect, I think you can get by with the standard remote.

I've posted a build here if you want to try it:
httttp://d-h.st/Lel

nice thanks works pretty good had to log in using mouse but otherwise it's working great
2nd January 2015, 05:04 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 22

198 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by patt2k

nice thanks works pretty good had to log in using mouse but otherwise it's working great

*Edit*
I found the right file. It seems to work well for me, after login
Last edited by xm41907; 2nd January 2015 at 05:29 PM.
2nd January 2015, 06:17 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 153

1,204 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xm41907

*Edit*
I found the right file. It seems to work well for me, after login

Yea just in case someone wants a mirror here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/nEH4y/spotify-aftv.apk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread