OP gerhardo

23rd December 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #61  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65

200 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spere

Forget hidden part. Read again what you said and mapped Windows button to 'something'. Now everythings working fine!

Please try the 3.4.1.4 update and report how it works. Should be working without the need to configure keys.

The previous handling was not preserving the original key events why the meta state could be lost.
The original code made some attempts for that, but the events were lost. I modified this handling, even if it probably means that my changes will be harder to merge to the original.
The initial changes was fine, but the code was too messy so I rewrote the handling again, took quite some time...

If the changes work fine for other users, I will post in the original thread again, these changes probably addresses most of the problems with unwanted changes that the module introduces.
The Following User Says Thank You to gerhardo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 102

329 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhardo

Please try the 3.4.1.4 update and report how it works. Should be working without the need to configure keys.

The previous handling was not preserving the original key events why the meta state could be lost.
The original code made some attempts for that, but the events were lost. I modified this handling, even if it probably means that my changes will be harder to merge to the original.
The initial changes was fine, but the code was too messy so I rewrote the handling again, took quite some time...

If the changes work fine for other users, I will post in the original thread again, these changes probably addresses most of the problems with unwanted changes that the module introduces.

I will check it at christmas holidays when ever I got time.

Okay @gerhardo. I installed this new update and so far this module is working like a dream. I can't notice anykind of delay while typing with my BT keyboard, but all my shortcuts/combos are working just fine.

Thank you a thousand times, again.

I'll come back here if I find any bug, but so far so good.
Last edited by Spere; 25th December 2014 at 10:50 AM.
27th December 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 0

35 posts
Gerhardo, what does it mean "Extend license unlimited, as Pro license are not available" ?
Last edited by gorast358; 27th December 2014 at 11:57 PM.
28th December 2014, 01:03 AM   |  #64  
OP Senior Member

200 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorast358

Gerhardo, what does it mean "Extend license unlimited, as Pro license are not available" ?

This is a private build of the source from dk_zero-cool with many changes. The Pro features was previously extended month by month to try my changes out before they hopefully were merged.
The latest builds has extended the license indefinitely.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gerhardo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th December 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #65  

35 posts
Where is option "Check Unconfigured Primary Key" ? And , can i disable vibrate when i do double click ? Also i have 2 virtual buttons : back and menu i didn't change them but they do not vibrate any more .
I have lg g pro with android 4.1.2 .
Thank you for the mod .
Last edited by gorast358; 29th December 2014 at 11:20 PM.
30th December 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #66  
OP Senior Member

200 posts
More
Quote:

Where is option "Check Unconfigured Primary Key" ? And , can i disable vibrate when i do double click ? Also i have 2 virtual buttons : back and menu , they does not vibrate any more .
I have android 4.1.2 .
Thank you for the mod .

In 3.4.1.3, you had to use that option if you had a key only in combi operations, say Home-Vol+ but not Home only.
This configuration is not needed (or available) since 3.4.1.4

My mod tries to keep default handling in some more situations than the original module.
A few situations remain, will try to change that too. The handling is too complicated already, but next build handles one more situation.
Hopefully it handles the virtual keys better.

There is no extra haptic feedback for double tap. This mod adds feedback at longpress and long-long press compared to the original module, all at key down. This can be disabled, but not in GUI (long-long is hard to control otherwise).
30th December 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #67  

35 posts
Ok. The bottons are not virtual they on the phone itself.
And the feadback on them worked in original mod
(But had another problems).
I have lg g pro with android 4.1.2.
And no, the latest version 2014-12-29 3.4.1.8 not helping.
Last edited by gorast358; 30th December 2014 at 06:38 AM.
3rd January 2015, 12:40 AM   |  #68  
OP Senior Member

200 posts
More
Quote:

And no, the latest version 2014-12-29 3.4.1.8 not helping.

Are the keys mapped?
The change in 3.4.1.8 could have made a difference for unmapped keys. Same there?
3.1.4.9 should not be different than 3.4.1.8.
If the problem occurs without any configuration for the keys, I hope there is a workaround, this is what I want to get away from.
If it occurs to mapped keys you more or less need the device and the source code.

However, can you please use 3.4.1.9, enable debug in the app and take a full logcat?
(I need the configuration too)
(Both mapped/unmapped, if that was a difference.)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
buttons, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread